Post YOUR Hatchback here
By chris_barnes
#271503 @egcivicboy - my current headlights are stock EDM ones. The previous(Before the crash) were some angel eyes off ebay. Amber corners are done with some vynil.

@Punksz6 - got it from ebay, I'll PM with link :)
By chris_barnes
#272517 I got new wheels from Civic VTi Jordan :)

By chris_barnes
#280054 Winter setup :D VT Wheels:

By chris_barnes
#290841 Time for some update. I changed my sway bars with some thicker ones, handling has improved :thumb: I took the new ones out of a MB VTI , front is 26mm rear 17mm.

Changed exhaust manifold to 4-2-1:

I have some plans for the spring, will keep you updated :)
By dbrooks
#290845 The car looks great! Awesome work :thumb:
By chris_barnes
#296240 Thanks man :) I've decided to upgrade a bit, sth like budget all motor. I'm currently in the process of buying parts, and I already got some:

B16A PR3 pistons

Used but in good condition :)

AEBS Whirlwind intake manny

Hondata thermal gasket

Probably will get some TypeR cams and aftermarket cam gears, new springs/retainers then rebuild and remap :D
By chris_barnes
#301527 I have not posted in a while, I bought a set of B18C6 cams from some dude in UK, who scammed me and sent me B18C4 ones for the humble price of 200+ GBP...Anyways, I was desparate for a day or two, then decided - I WILL buy Type R cams, and got some from a friend here in Sofia - B18C-R cams, here they are:

The irony behind the type R cams is that I actually translated the cam identification thread from FF-Squad for the Bulgarian forum I am a member of, a few months ago, and I happened to s*ck d*ck with these fake cams :D Anyways, I have ordered some new OEM retainers and a few bearings for the gearbox. I only need some piston rings and valve springs and will start the rebuild.
By chris_barnes
#308444 After a week at the mechanic's shop, the engine is assembled and running. Setup is as follows:

- AEBS intake manifold
- HONDATA intake manifold gasket
- New OEM Valve seals, headgasket and gas filter
- New ОЕМ retainers
- Skunk2 Tuner series valvesprings
- PR3 pistons taken out of a B16, plus new RIK piston rings
- ARP2000 rod studs
- B18C-R cams

By chris_barnes
#308603 Thans man. Here I am, again pondering on what header should I use. I've had this 4-2-1 cheap ebay header and it definitely does the job, but I want to have something that would complement the upgrades I have done and optimize the potential of the rebuilt engine. I like the looks of RMF Narrow header, has anyone had any experience with such?
By chris_barnes
#313729 I bought a tri-y header

And NGK type R spark plugs:

And fitted them...

By rootbeer_eg
#313730 is that the packing grease on the header near the flange by the head

if it is you might want to clean it off or itll burn itself onto the header and itll be nasty when it does
By chris_barnes
#313854 I think it actually did, but stays the same, does not change. May try to clean it off with some alcohol or paint thinner.
By Punksz6
#313882 :thumb:
By chris_barnes
#314267 The car was tuned on a dyno yesterday, here is the result: