Post YOUR Hatchback here
By ceelx
#254304 in b-series 4-1 header wiil be better :roll:
By chris_barnes
#263720 Unfortunately I hit my car into a '84 Opel Kadett :( but it is already repaired. Now it looks like this:

Some new goodies:

VTi Gauges

Aluminium radiator 50mm

Amber corner lights

4-1 exhaust manifold

National Honda Meet Bulgaria 2011:

By chris_barnes
#266596 A few new things:

Front lip Mugen:

OMP replica steering wheel:

4-1 Racing header fitted, with custom exhaust system 2.4' and a Nakayama muffler:

By zaietz1985
#266672 nice updates on your car.we live pretty close. i think we should meet some time
By chris_barnes
#266813 Thank you guys :)

@zaietz1985 - yes, we should definitely meet. Do you guys do big Honda meets in Romania? We do every few times a year, like track days etc. Do you have a thread on your car?

@chrono404 - I can see you are from the US, maybe you were surprised by the engines I run as both of them arent available in the US. I guess you know that the C4 is the equivalent of B18C1 in the US. A lot of guys go all motor on D series here, as they are cheaper, but B series is something different. It just feels big (which may sound funny to somebody who drives a 5 -liter car) but still :D
By b20_link
#266904 4-1 exhaust manifold

nice work on the raping :thumb:
>>>>>>>>>>BUT<<<<<<<<<<<
you want to do it under the oil pan because it will
heat your oil faster and you lose performance that way :thumb: :thumb:
:wink:
By chris_barnes
#266919 Thanks for the advice. I will get some more thermowrap and do the rest of the header. I thought it will hang very low and rip the wrap, but it turned out the clearance of the car is pretty decent. :thumb:
By b20_link
chris_barnes wrote:Thanks for the advice. I will get some more thermowrap and do the rest of the header. I thought it will hang very low and rip the wrap, but it turned out the clearance of the car is pretty decent. :thumb:

N/P :D
By zaietz1985
#267250 of course we have honda meetings.maibe i will come to bulgaria in september
By chris_barnes
#267326 Yes, these are LEDs, it's a LED strip actually. 60 LEDs per 39.4' (measure here is in meters :D ) I have used about 59' maybe a bit less for the gauges and central console.

@zaietz1985 - Welcome :) I am in Sofia. Check out forums.hondabg.com
By zaietz1985
#267868 iv checked your forum but surprise..... is writen in bulgarian witch i dont understand