By zaietz1985
#248930 but she's in love with that car as much as i am :D
By 1ACarlos
#248942 Nice hatch
By pc.ciprian
1ACarlos wrote:Nice hatch

the white one or the crushed one? :lol:
By mooze
#249103 u should get her to get a project car...at least she would already has some type of assistance with it
By pc.ciprian
robster wrote:Bouth hahahahaha

Good luck with the rebuild!
zaietz1985 will help you a lot .. he has awesome skills!

He has great skills :D can`t wait to finish it up , atm my car is grey and red and black :))

And to be a litle bit on topic....
goooooodieeeeeeeesssssssss are here

Because the packing was not good i had a small problem :( good thing it`s not really major and i can still use them. I contacted the seller to see what`s he`s response

Later that day....
"Dear pciprian,

Thank you for the pics and we are very sorry about this. Is it just one light (which side = passenger / driver) or both ? We can reship for you. Thank you"

I can only be grateful to US mentality/services
By pc.ciprian
#251143 Becasuse saturday my car stopped without any reason we started the swap a litle earlier soo...this is what happend.......
This is me, getting the wires out....
My dear friend zaietz1985 the one "guilty" for all the changes, i have no ideea about mechanics
I had to add my door wires from the 1.3 to the 1.5 so the final product looked like this....
For more hp i will put another engine in the trunk. I got it prepared :D (1.3 and 1.5)
After we got the gas tank out we found some rust under it and fixed it.

Today starting to equip the car
To be continued....
By 1ACarlos
#251171 Pretty clean
By pc.ciprian
#251509 These are from tuesday
And we finished so fast because we had all the help we could get :D zaietz1985 girlfriend

Well yesterday my little frankenstein waked up :D Everything works great only the horn doesen`t want to, and i can`t figure it out

Next is a good cleaning and some pictures of the final product. I decided not to mount the coilovers yet because i have a major rust problem and i might make it worse if i hit something with it

On the list is the exterior, to fix the rust also from under the car. But that after the easter :D

I know that most of you guys will look "strange" at my topic because you are used to swaps with bigger engine, but unfortunately in Romania we can`t find engines / engine parts / etc. I hope that i won`t embarrass myself with this topic :thumb:
By Loki_95EG
#251519 Its all good man!! You can order one... try this site, jdmengineimports.com

Thats a friend of a friends site.. Im workin on gettin them to sponsor civic-eg, but we will see how that turns out soon I hope!! anyways man! good luck!
By chris_barnes
#251789 Nice hatch :) Greetings from Bulgaria. As far as I can see you have used all the cables from the D15, right? You do not have horn, because the two wiring looms are different. I think the D15 has some sort of relay that is missing with D13. Check the manuals for both cars and you will find the difference. You will just have to track the cables and find where you need to hook up the horn. I had the same issue, when turning my D13 to PGMFI :)

Be careful with these chinese coilovers. They are really dangerous. Here in Bulgaria quite a few people tried them. They damage the stock shock absorbers very quickly because they are very hard. The car jumps on every bump.

Good luck!
By pc.ciprian
#310457 Well....after a long time , alot of work here`s my ride :

and a small making of....

The car recieved a full complete VTI interior, VTI eleron with 3rd stop, A/C because summer here is ...so HOT , koni suspension, rear clear signals