Post YOUR Hatchback here
By pc.ciprian
#210853 Hello guys, my name is Ciprian i am a 3d artist (home design ), photographer and also the prowd owner of a d13b2 Vogue Silver EG hatch. I got it in june, and i am loving it more and more . I will try to make some updates everytime i make a change. For starters because i want to mantain the engine in good shape i started with new spark plugs, oil, gas and oil filters. I have a small problem atm with it and i detailed it here
Here are the pictures from the first day i got it :
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Regards
Ciprian
Last edited by pc.ciprian on Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
By Welsh-CivicHB
#210877 welcome :thumb: car looks very clean from here :thumb:

isn't INNA Romanian? She is Hot ;) :lol: :hehe:
By pc.ciprian
#210919 Thank, car does look pretty good, has some minor rust problems and i hope i will solve that asap. yes INNA is from romania and she is from the city i live in :P
By NemoEG.510
#210943 nice ride pc.ciprian! :thumb:
any build plans?
By Chance
#210945 Welcome. Nice hatch! :thumb:
By asianrob
#210946 welcome!! i like your hatch!!
By pc.ciprian
#210949 thanks guys, i`m glad you like it. As build plans .... well 1st off all will be some coilovers to drop it, wheels, other mufler, and really thinking about changing the colour to white or yellow :D. Not sure what will be the order it depends verry much about the funds.
By NemoEG.510
#210953 KEEP THE OEM COLOR
i wish i can find a Vogue Silver EG hatch in the US
By pc.ciprian
#247894 Ok so it`s been a long time since i have posted, but that doesn't mean i haven`t been reading.

So , long story short the car worked fine, but last month i had a "small" incindent solded with ....

sooo because new parts cost a lot i decided to buy with a friend another eg d16b2 to strip. So i had all the front replaced, and because i have to paint the car, i got the rear repair kit to fix some rust in the fenders.

Got new wheels 14" 195/45/14 tiers , coilovers and new corner lights are on the way. Next week complete swap from d13b2 to d16b2 and a further plan is a minime from 1.6 125hp .

So i can say i have a small journal on the way.

Here`s a small pic with the new dirty wheels
Image :lol:

Any advice/feedback will be more than appreciated
By pc.ciprian
b20_link wrote:thats sucks // :o

indeed :D
By teal_dx
#248310 That pic makes me sad, but something better will become of it so keep us updated :thumb:

I like the wheels except for a 14" wheel you chose a very low profile tire. Now your car appears to have more fender gap, even though you did not put taller springs on it. Do you plan on lowering it eventually?

Are the 14" wheels from a BMW E30 by chance? :thumb: