Post YOUR Hatchback here
By familyEGuy23
Gustavo wrote:Sparco Torino seats with Sparco 3pt harness!!! 1 is faded but it doesn't bother me.

nice seats :thumb:
i cant tell which one is faded they look good to me they look comfortable are they reclinable?
By Gustavo
Civic_HatchSI wrote:Well they look to be just as nice as Recaros, I actually looked into a set of Sparcos before I bought my Recaros. I just didnt end up buying the sparco because shipping was to expensive :thumbdown:

I have always liked Sparco & Bride over Recaro. N im planning on getting Takata 4pt harness. :thumb:
By Gustavo
familyEGuy23 wrote:
Gustavo wrote:Sparco Torino seats with Sparco 3pt harness!!! 1 is faded but it doesn't bother me.

i cant tell which one is faded they look good to me they look comfortable are they reclinable?

Look harder n u'll b able 2 figure which 1 is faded. :lol: N yes they r reclinable. :thumb:
By familyEGuy23
Gustavo wrote:
familyEGuy23 wrote:

Look harder n u'll b able 2 figure which 1 is faded. :lol: N yes they r reclinable. :thumb:

:lol: wow i'm color blind :P that's not even bad bro i can live with that. dope so do you have to have a harness bar to use the seats or is it only if you want to take to the track? i'm sorry if it's a dumb question i'm still learning :roll:
By Gustavo
familyEGuy23 wrote:
Gustavo wrote:
familyEGuy23 wrote:

:lol: wow i'm color blind :P that's not even bad bro i can live with that. dope so do you have to have a harness bar to use the seats or is it only if you want to take to the track? i'm sorry if it's a dumb question i'm still learning :roll:

Not really sure if i need a harness bar. I seen people strap it down the the bolt where the rear seats bolt up 2. But i wanna get a harness bar. I seen people use regular b pillar bars as the harness bars as well.
By matt is (eg6)
#275670 dont use a pillar bar thats a bad idea. I had a harness bar in my old hatch because i wanted to keep my full interior, but it makes your interior useless because the harness bar sets so close to the back seat you can hardly fit in the back its like you are riding a roller coaster the bar is just a few inches from your legs... its a pain in the ass to even get in the back seats you have to go under the bar or over and its not safe at all i never rode or had anyone ride back there but it would not be safe if you got into an accident or even slam the brakes... I sold mine for 80 buck a few months ago you might as well save the money and just bolt it where the female end of your rear seat belts mount. because either way your back seat is useless.. just make sure the belts are mounted at a 45 degree angle and DO NOT!! use a b pillar bar or bolt it directly to the seat brackets :thumbdown:
By Gustavo
matt is (eg6) wrote:dont use a pillar bar thats a bad idea. I had a harness bar in my old hatch because i wanted to keep my full interior, but it makes your interior useless because the harness bar sets so close to the back seat you can hardly fit in the back its like you are riding a roller coaster the bar is just a few inches from your legs... its a pain in the ass to even get in the back seats you have to go under the bar or over and its not safe at all i never rode or had anyone ride back there but it would not be safe if you got into an accident or even slam the brakes... I sold mine for 80 buck a few months ago you might as well save the money and just bolt it where the female end of your rear seat belts mount. because either way your back seat is useless.. just make sure the belts are mounted at a 45 degree angle and DO NOT!! use a b pillar bar or bolt it directly to the seat brackets :thumbdown:

So if i use a harness bar i have 2get rid of my interior? N wat do u mean it sits so close 2 the back seats?
By ceelx
#275932 now you will be sit like king on the throne :thumb:
By Gustavo
ceelx wrote:now you will be sit like king on the throne :thumb:

Oh yeah. :thumb:
By Gustavo
Statutory Grape wrote:Ya i believe I may just have to come still these seats. haha

My Sparco's! :chair:
By Gustavo
Statutory Grape wrote:haha right

:thumb:
By matt is (eg6)
Gustavo wrote:
matt is (eg6) wrote:dont use a pillar bar thats a bad idea. I had a harness bar in my old hatch because i wanted to keep my full interior, but it makes your interior useless because the harness bar sets so close to the back seat you can hardly fit in the back its like you are riding a roller coaster the bar is just a few inches from your legs... its a pain in the ass to even get in the back seats you have to go under the bar or over and its not safe at all i never rode or had anyone ride back there but it would not be safe if you got into an accident or even slam the brakes... I sold mine for 80 buck a few months ago you might as well save the money and just bolt it where the female end of your rear seat belts mount. because either way your back seat is useless.. just make sure the belts are mounted at a 45 degree angle and DO NOT!! use a b pillar bar or bolt it directly to the seat brackets :thumbdown:

So if i use a harness bar i have 2get rid of my interior? N wat do u mean it sits so close 2 the back seats?

you dont have to get rid of it but its just useless you cant have and passengers in the rear.. and the bar is only like 6 to 8 inches away from the seat man i wish i had pics of it
By Gustavo
matt is (eg6) wrote:
Gustavo wrote:

you dont have to get rid of it but its just useless you cant have and passengers in the rear.. and the bar is only like 6 to 8 inches away from the seat man i wish i had pics of it

Wats the difference between a harness bar n a b pillar bar? I know the harness bar has like these 2 small bars that go down 2 the floor n another small bars on the actual bar itself.