Post YOUR Hatchback here
By Gustavo
Statutory Grape wrote:
Gustavo wrote:Finally took the hatch out cruising. N while i was parked with my friends my twin pulls up n parks next 2 me.

Haha thats my buddies hatch

His name is Rob he came up to me when i was parked at the church with my friends.
By Gustavo
Statutory Grape wrote:Ya I seen him after you guys met up and he showed me this pic.

Sold him my old duckbill at IFO.
By Gustavo
#273837 This just arrived!!! :woot:
By 603 jdm
Gustavo wrote:This just arrived!!! :woot:

nice! hatch is lookin good and :thumb: on the s300 unit
By Gustavo
603 jdm wrote:
Gustavo wrote:This just arrived!!! :woot:

nice! hatch is lookin good and :thumb: on the s300 unit

Thanks a lot. :thumb:
By Gustavo
JUICE wrote:nice man! I like my eCtune but would love to have an S300!!!! Now you definitely need to go boost!!! :P

I wanna go boost. But i love the all-motor stuff, but goin all-motor is pricey n i can't afford it this time of my life so i think i will go boost. Since it's my 1st time boosting i don't wanna go balls out with a fancy brand. Here's wat i'm thinking i wanna get the Godspeed turbo kit comes with everything but i will replace there turbo 4 a garrett or something else. Wat do u think about it?
By Gustavo
#275552 Just some pics i took the other day. Installed the new Amber corner lights. I just remembered my tow hooks r not on. I 4got 2 put those back on. :lol:
By dbrooks
#275553 Your car is looking so sick! I can't wait to see what it's gonna do with Hondata!!
By Gustavo
dbrooks wrote:Your car is looking so sick! I can't wait to see what it's gonna do with Hondata!!

Thanks bro! I can't wait till i get it back either. Kinda pissed though the shop thats installing the Hondata n Dyno tuning my hatch slacked off alot. I dropped my car off last thursday, it's bin a whole week n a couple of days n they still haven't even started on it. I called n asked wats the problem n they said they bin busy with there car trying 2get it ready 4 the All-motor shoot out in Englishtown. So now i won't get my hatch back until next week. :x :x :x
By Fada Blayne
#275587 your car is looking good Gustavo!
By Gustavo
Fada Blayne wrote:your car is looking good Gustavo!

Thanks bro! :thumb: Got a big update coming up later 2day. :thumb:
By Fada Blayne
#275591 :popcorn:
By Gustavo
#275633 Sparco Torino seats with Sparco 3pt harness!!! 1 is faded but it doesn't bother me.