Post YOUR Hatchback here
By Gustavo
#231802 Nice hatch until u went off roading. :facepalm: Jk still nice. :thumb:
By NemoEG.510
#231880 its alive!!!!!!Image :woot:
By NemoEG.510
Gustavo wrote:Nice hatch until u went off roading. :facepalm: Jk still nice. :thumb:

back roads man not off road :lol:
it was fun till the black ice showed up.you should find some in your area its fun to drive your car somewere other than street racing
By cjw_89
#232105 a buddy of mine has a vx with blue interior.Its... Itss different for sure.Seems like something that would grow on you.I have yet to see a blue armrest let alone an audio console.To you i say good luck.If i come across one ill be sure to inform you. Keep up the great work :thumb:
By NemoEG.510
#232192 Thanks CJW, I kinda gave up on the search for blue rare items but i would take them if i come across them.I have about 80% of my black interior now, i just gotta find the rear speakers,optional console and arm rest in black.
By Gustavo
NemoEG.510 wrote:
Gustavo wrote:Nice hatch until u went off roading. :facepalm: Jk still nice. :thumb:

back roads man not off road :lol:
it was fun till the black ice showed up.you should find some in your area its fun to drive your car somewere other than street racing

:lol: I didn't notice i put off roading. :lol:
By NemoEG.510
#234550 mini me swap is dead
next up d16z6+boost :thumb:
By NemoEG.510
#263226 my god my build has come to a stop no funds back to school i go :x :thumbdown: