Post YOUR Hatchback here
By Adrian91
#214818 good to see its coming along
By Classiccarsrule85
#214873 yes its comming along and heres a teaser shot of something i just got in the mail.....May tease you more until i get the rest or most of it at least lol....cannot wait woot!!

and an update on the interior swap no more blue it is officially blue no more last parts of the swap where the door panels so now i just have to do some wiring and done....

and i dont know if ill use these or sell them cheap and go brand new as i dont know if i can get the washers....but ill do some research.....

ohhh and bought something off my friends civic si that was wrecked for my cx i shall update that as well shortly lol... so many updates im just waiting to do them all in one big shot and tease you guys a bit....
By Greasedmonkey
#214890 you should be able to order the washer from ARP or a dealer.
By berg89
#214893 I like the project. And also all the pics. :thumb:
By JDM FERIO MAN
#214895 white hatch red bumper looks like my hatch lol but I have no rust lol looks good
By JDMBOY
#214908 good job of restoration

i have a 93 cx but my car has more problems than yours, and also worked on a restoration
By Classiccarsrule85
#217378 So my buddy came over complaining of what he thought was his axel so he brought it over and low n behold the lugs were loose.....so i had time to kill so i decided to upgrade my ride a bit before winter comes and it gets put up for the winter while i work on getting it turboed :) ill have updates for that shortly...but anyhow here are pictures of the new rims and my 4x4 status lol even tho its higher up it still grips like hell and looks sweet anyhow....

Rota circuit 8's that i picked up from my friend and yea i was bored so for the two weeks before winter i will be driveing these
By Classiccarsrule85
#218962 So another small update as winter approaches im trying to get rid of the 4dr hoping to maybe get another hatch but if not id like a truck so i can haul stuff etc....but we will see anyhow this is about my hatch not my 4dr so here we go with a small update pics to come shortly....

I decided to use the motor cycle muffler just to see how it sounds and well its sounding pretty sweet and looks quite nice and i can tell you is about 10lbs lighter then my oem muffler damn that thing is heavy soon to be changeing the whole exhaust dont know if its today tho got some things to do but anyhow pics to be up soon....
By Flatland_EG
Classiccarsrule85 wrote:I decided to use the motor cycle muffler just to see how it sounds and well its sounding pretty sweet and looks quite nice and i can tell you is about 10lbs lighter then my oem muffler damn that thing is heavy soon to be changeing the whole exhaust dont know if its today tho got some things to do but anyhow pics to be up soon....

HA, I knew I wasn't the only one with this idea. I've got a stainless muffler from a Honda CBR 600, found it in a dumpster in excellent shape, that I want to put on my mine. I like it because it's low profile and it's a Honda OEM part. :D Should sound interesting.

You should post a small video of it on here, I wouldn't mind knowing what it sounds like.
By Classiccarsrule85
#219122 So the pictures i promised....and if i can get video ill try my best but i really dont have anything that takes video....

mainly did a quick job on it there are some faults in the hanger. but besides that i feel that it will be a nice upgrade in the end....but there are other thing of wish i have yet to test on it and that will involve time to do the testing....but yea other then the small leak around the flange as the cx piping dosent like the size of my ex flange.....
By Classiccarsrule85
#219784 nothing yet been working my ass off and stuff and gotta concentrate on getting the red hatch outa here as well as figureing out m white 4dr may just keep it and turn it into a winter car but idk as even tho i can make it 5spd i really dont feel like i want to lol....

but once i get some time together and a spare car its going to be an all out test fit and then pretty much tear down and redo

debateing on bolt in roll cage vs a welded in one not really sure if i want to make the roll cage perminant or not....
By Classiccarsrule85
#235386 well lets update this thing as may have been able to find a trade for a nice crx si (something that i technically was going to make the hatch into by removing the rear seats and stuff so why not get the real thing since i love these things)

Anyhow its been freezing but slowly ive been able to install the interior which actually makes it warmer lol who wouldve thought so here are some pics

Winter tires and rims

interior shots

and to go from absolutely pretty much a bare interior to this is well to put it simply interesting and alot more smaller i miss no interior civic lol lets see what i can do crx wise once i get it and ohhh i cannot wait for my volvo v8 project to be completed
By Classiccarsrule85
#235490 who said that lol i may not be doing a hydro trans conversion but im still planning a cg in the rex may be a tad easier as its cable but idk gotta see what happens

trust me whatever happens im planning on doing a cg trans swap (new years res is to finish projects that have been started lol)