Post YOUR Hatchback here
By Classiccarsrule85
#219784 nothing yet been working my ass off and stuff and gotta concentrate on getting the red hatch outa here as well as figureing out m white 4dr may just keep it and turn it into a winter car but idk as even tho i can make it 5spd i really dont feel like i want to lol....

but once i get some time together and a spare car its going to be an all out test fit and then pretty much tear down and redo

debateing on bolt in roll cage vs a welded in one not really sure if i want to make the roll cage perminant or not....
By Classiccarsrule85
#235386 well lets update this thing as may have been able to find a trade for a nice crx si (something that i technically was going to make the hatch into by removing the rear seats and stuff so why not get the real thing since i love these things)

Anyhow its been freezing but slowly ive been able to install the interior which actually makes it warmer lol who wouldve thought so here are some pics

Winter tires and rims

interior shots

and to go from absolutely pretty much a bare interior to this is well to put it simply interesting and alot more smaller i miss no interior civic lol lets see what i can do crx wise once i get it and ohhh i cannot wait for my volvo v8 project to be completed
By Classiccarsrule85
#235490 who said that lol i may not be doing a hydro trans conversion but im still planning a cg in the rex may be a tad easier as its cable but idk gotta see what happens

trust me whatever happens im planning on doing a cg trans swap (new years res is to finish projects that have been started lol)
By Classiccarsrule85
#236383 so today i concentrated on getting the motor refreshed (valve adjustment, vc gasket which was just starting to leak, plugs , etc etc....anyways heres teh before and after pics....

Yucky plugs

not too bad for almost 200k (167ish now)
and gotta love the 8v head im somehow intrigued

and how it looks now

And the lie i have placed upon its head

next shall be the misc parts of the interior and swap out the door not much left and then its crx time 8)
By Classiccarsrule85
#238688 So im sorry to say but for now im eg less i traded my civic eg for a nice crx mainly i was letting my car down from what i sought to do with it so ive decided to let it go to a better home i traded with jdmcivic33 for his 1990 crx anyhow this will be probaly my last post in this my 1992 civic cx thread...

The day was long but started off with a car packed full of goodies

one way to lower it i guess

after a 3hour drive i was full o water and rather tired after 5hours a sleep but i made it safely and was happy with what i saw the crx was nice but not without problems but those are minor compared to what ive dealt with in the past....anyhow heres a pic of all that i fit into the hatch

yea thats alot but i still got alot more things in my basement this only allowed a small amount to be transferred to a new home....

swapped the rims and said good bye to my baby and let her go to a new good home i cannot wait to see what ends up happening
Good luck jdmcivic33

the final two pics i have with the new hx rims that went on it

good bye my friend

New CRX thread check it out....
http://civic-eg.com/viewtopic.php?p=238686#238686