Post YOUR Hatchback here
By 706josh
#206793 So I just bought a 92 Civic CX this week for $2500. Figured, I'd introduce myself. My name is Josh, I've been a VW guy but I still love Hondas. Don't know a lot about them so I'm sure I'll be asking tons of questions.

Anyways, on to the pictures!!! Here she is, rebuilt engine (still the slow d15b8), new(ish) paint, clean interior, not a single speck of rust anywhere... I think I did pretty good for $2500... :D
Last edited by 706josh on Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:24 am, edited 5 times in total.
By EricM
#206804 MINTY!!!

Get some new wheels and the 4x4 status taken care of and that car is pure sex. :hehe:
By goodyearrr
#206827 Nice civic mate. :kewlpics: I'd personally change the wheels out of my opinion. But just wondering, are they half amber half clear indicators? :? . Just what it looks like on my screen something i've never seen before if they are.
By EricM
goodyearrr wrote:Nice civic mate. :kewlpics: I'd personally change the wheels out of my opinion. But just wondering, are they half amber half clear indicators? :? . Just what it looks like on my screen something i've never seen before if they are.

Theyre the stock USDM corners.
By 706josh
#206838 I do plan to lower it eventually. Kinda working on a very very tight budget... I personally kinda like the wheels. I didn't at first but they're growing on me. And yes, the corners are half amber half clear.
By goodyearrr
EricM wrote:Theyre the stock USDM corners.

Oh, thats why i've never seen them then [smilie=drunken_smilie.gif]
By EricM
#207376 U can have my old ones lol. I hate them.
By 706josh
#211699 So the UPS man brought me a present today. Check it out!

Lucky me. I happened to run across this brand new for dirt cheap! Gotta love it. Don't have time to install it today so hopefully I can get it done tomorrow. I'll post some pics once it's in. :thumb:
By 706josh
#212382 So here is a photo of the intake installed! Worked out pretty good. Sounds deeper, a bit more power not a lot though... Overall a pretty good deal. Whatcha think?

By NemoEG.510
#212430 were you pick the intake up for dirt cheap?? i need one cause mine is some ebay no name brand
By 706josh
#212618 Actually I got mine from ebay. Some dude was selling this for a couple hundred under the retail price. I guess he just didn't know what he had. Worked out good for me though! :D