Post YOUR Hatchback here
By david10072
#242976 Image
Finish putting on both bushing. What a big difference.. The rear becomes more sensitive to the ground. The car has less body roll and understeer. Didn't know it would matter this much. I hope the stiffness of the bushing wont break other things on suspension lol
mmm tire dressing, rear camber at -.05 front at -.17
Bought this
pushing the deadline for shock and spring back. Getting some little things first like
this..
Surprisingly they make 4x100 15x7
and some ebay LCA, rear camber and blox toe arm. Maybe some stainless steel brake lines and bmw shark fin. 8)
By dbrooks
#246888 looks sick! i love black hatches!

and those led's are soooo bright! it looks good! :thumb: :thumb:
By chorean
#246898 Looking good as usual, David!
By bserius
#253479 lookin good man
By david10072
#255992 hated the interior being naked.. so just put a layer of carpet over it. it's not done yet.
looks better than before?
:x somebody on the freeway threw a piece of rock off the bridge.. i couldnt dodge it because i was actually avoiding a dead animal on the ground..it sucks.. left a dent and scratch
had a shoot
By Punksz6
#256010 Nice Pics Sucks about the Scratch! Nice carpet and I like the G-Forces! :thumb:
By david10072
#259357 Thanks man,
Got some more updates
Cleaned up the black paint, now running all original on four rims. Looks better now.
Also got a gsr bar, and respray to gun metal
did a wrap on interior.
Also got a pillar bar
Re-did my panel insert
lil experiement...

I am gonna sell my blackworks coilovers out, anyone from norcal message me if interested.
By jayEGR
#259387 yo i like how u did the gadge cluster and where you get tht exhaust and is it loud? how does it sounds? and how much?

your hatch is a build to stay tune to :thumb:
nice progress nigga
By Npz8
#259420 very nice civic, every thing is excelent, except the blue interior light :roll: i think white light would be better :)