Post YOUR Hatchback here
By david10072
#261582 Image
So, I got rid of my coilovers and got this. sorry for crappy pic.
Eibach sport system

So I sold my coilovers and bought eibach system. Some of you might question why do I downgrade my suspension? It's actually an upgrade for me. Eibach did a great job on matching the spring rate and dampening. Yea..I can't adjust the ride height, but the stance of the car is not that bad (picture of the stance later). I am glad I didn't go for higher spring rate, because this setup is perfect. Progressive spring, nice and comfortable ride with a bit taste of sportness. However, when I do sharp turns, the car stiffens up like a beast. One of the best system I rode in for daily drive car.

When I had my coilover, the spring rate is too high for street use, my back started to hurt after a while because of street road. When I had my stock shocks on, the spring rate is too soft, feels like a sponge. Eibach did the right spring rate for performance street car.

This is by far better than many coilover company in the market. I would recommend this system to anyone who is looking for a daily drive setup, who is looking for something comfortable and sporty when driven hard. Great setup for street use.
By Punksz6
#263578 :thumb:
By b20_link
david10072 wrote:Wire tuck in progress
Before
After
removing p/s next, still need to tuck the passenger side.

been there done that!!!
but it lookng good yo :thumb: :thumb:
By 1ACarlos
#268511 Coming along nice
By bcolladonet
#269144 wow nice progress love how the wheels look polish it makes the car look 100 times better
By b20_link
DontHateonEG8 wrote:
d16a9fan wrote:
david10072 wrote:Image

didn´t know SI's came with manual windows

i dont think hatches ever had power windows unless you swapped the ex coupe door panels

my did full out manual!
and power windows only came on Japannes and uk civic si i think
By david10072
#315267 Image
it's been a while. I got another car (miata) and have been modifying heavily.
So my civic has been sitting around for a while.... The paint is fading, dirty, ugly. Interior is a mess too. But, that's gonna change. I am driving my eg daily now. Going to repaint and install some parts in the coming weeks.
New motor mount
New door
New door panel wrap
Sway bars.
Timing belt
New hoses

Btw here is the project I have been working on.

By Punksz6
#315283 Nice. Glad your back and with updates :thumb:
By couch_c
#315284 Where did you pick up the tach bulbs from?