Post YOUR Hatchback here
By JosA
#205647 It's unique.

It stands out a lot. Hope you arent committing robbery or something lol :P
By dro21
Chance wrote:
princess-civic wrote:thanks guys i have had nothing but bad feedback on other forums so that has made me happy :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Think of this forum as a 'safe haven' from the typical "bash on everything and everybody" mentality of most other forums. This is a place for Learning, Sharing, and just plain ole mingling with other online enthusiasts. Everyone has different tastes, styles and opinions and we try to respect all of them! :wink:

:werd: if somebody gets out of line Chance will pay them a visit :hehe:
By Sabes
#206033 well i showed my wife and she disapproves lol
she thinks hot pink would of looked better
By bumpin
#206060 paris hilton is that you in pink civic? :shock:
By princess-civic
#206636 it does look like a baby pink but it is a hot pink the picture does it no justice lol
well quick update ..... pinky has gone to the scrapyard now :( but i have my new one ready (well did have)
the new one is black and neon pink and looked amazing till some looser stamped all over my bonnet, cut my breakes, ripped open the bonnet so now have no bonnet catch and smashed my windscreen only 5 hours after it was sprayed :x so back to the drawing board i suppose
will add pics when it is straight again :woot:
By chrisscott
#206694 there are some bastards around.
you not having much luck are you :x
By Sabes
#207050 that's a raw deal. Sorry to hear :(
By princess-civic
#209972 yeah as you can guess i was not happy :( i have been on holiday but now im back time to get cracking with re-doing it. before i went away i had the brakes fixed and a new windscreen put in, i also had another bonnet put on which my brother in law swapped for one on an eg he had for banger racing so that was lucky and to be honest didnt look too bad lol so here's to fixing up my baby and hopefully this time there will be no lil wankers smashing it up :thumb:
By princess-civic
Snooch to the Nooch wrote:it looks super clean :thumb: , you got guts dollface :headbang:

Thank you hun :thumb:
By Dippin_EG
chilango41 wrote:
Chance wrote:
princess-civic wrote:thanks guys i have had nothing but bad feedback on other forums so that has made me happy :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Think of this forum as a 'safe haven' from the typical "bash on everything and everybody" mentality of most other forums. This is a place for Learning, Sharing, and just plain ole mingling with other online enthusiasts. Everyone has different tastes, styles and opinions and we try to respect all of them! :wink:

Well said :thumb:

x2 other forums FTL lol :thumb:
By andyc
#210026 any pics of the black one??
By kapow
#210033 Pink is unique! Keeps us updated with the car build :)
By princess-civic
#211792 not got any pics of the black one as of yet they are all on my camera and i have lost the lead lol should be up in the next couple of days
By andyc
#211795 cool :D