Post YOUR Hatchback here
By princess-civic
#203689 Here is a pic of my pink civic :woot:
Unfortunatley i was in an accident that sent it to the scrapyard :cry:
in all the other pics i have of it with the wheels and everything else the car is dented to hell :cry:
I have a new project on the go and will upload pics as and when but until then he is my lil pinky :)

By Chance
#203691 Fixed the picture in your first post :wink:

Looked good! :thumb: Sucks it was wrecked.
By princess-civic
#203695 thank you :thumb:
I was gutted but got some awesome plans for the new one so that is something to look forward to :woot:
By dbrooks
#203696 That actually looks really good! I like it. Thanks for pming me, I hope I could help out :)
By princess-civic
#203697 you were a great help hunni
thanks alot for that i will let you know if i have any more problems lol
By openshot
#203732 ur never going to lose that in a parking lot love the pinkness
By TrailerTrash
#203766 looks pretty nice. I miss my coupe being pink :(
By princess-civic
#203840 thanks guys i have had nothing but bad feedback on other forums so that has made me happy :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
By Chance
princess-civic wrote:thanks guys i have had nothing but bad feedback on other forums so that has made me happy :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Think of this forum as a 'safe haven' from the typical "bash on everything and everybody" mentality of most other forums. This is a place for Learning, Sharing, and just plain ole mingling with other online enthusiasts. Everyone has different tastes, styles and opinions and we try to respect all of them! :wink:
By MG6
#203859 I have to say, this is the first pink EG I have seen in years. The last one was a coupe (Years ago - young days).

Looks good and clean. Doesn't seem like the paint job was done cheaply from the photo. Nice
By chilango41
Chance wrote:
princess-civic wrote:thanks guys i have had nothing but bad feedback on other forums so that has made me happy :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Think of this forum as a 'safe haven' from the typical "bash on everything and everybody" mentality of most other forums. This is a place for Learning, Sharing, and just plain ole mingling with other online enthusiasts. Everyone has different tastes, styles and opinions and we try to respect all of them! :wink:

Well said :thumb:
Slammmed on black rims and it would of looked nice.
By princess-civic
#203938 cheers guys well it is still on the road at the min and now has they black / pink alloys on it not that they make the huge dent in the drivers door/back pannel look any better

Now for me to come clean about my paint job :lol:
The car cost me £26.00 to spray as it was done by my partner using plain household gloss paint :wink:
the paint was mixed with petrol and finished with an exterior clear gloss varnish which is a secert trick of the trade i accidently stumbled across which happened to work highly in my favor :woot:

the cheaper alternative to paying loads of money to someone else to do it when my partner has all the equipment at work and it was a delux paint card job lol