Post YOUR Hatchback here
By Benj
#203741 thats true thats why i spend most of my time on here and kelowna civics..

any plans for the car?? you said your itr was in need of some work??
By s3eg6
#203814 I have a 92 gsr i picked up last year, it came from ontario so it has some rust. i let it sit for a year and it rotted out fast so ive decided to pull that motor n swap it in the eg. i plan on doing a mild build on it when the motor sits in storage.
By s3eg6
#204070 Image

By solchild93
#210215 what size wheel are those? car looks good so i c u still have the 1 pc headlights. what going on in the back?? rear pic's please. thats a lip i havent seen sort of looks like oem ap2 lip.
By Benj
#210221 car looks damn Good!!! hey what did you do with your bar... if you have it and are not wanting to keep it.. you should sell it to me.... :lol: :thumb:
By Chance
#210225 :thumb:
By Dippin_EG
#210248 hey, i noticed that you said you are swapping the B17 in the hatch. You aren't gonna need the engine harness from the B17 as it is Gs-R specific, and if you're willing to part with it, i'll take it off your hands. I have been looking for one for about a year now... Let me know as i may grab other parts if you are willing to ship to the US. I'd be more than willing to pay for them... :thumb:

oh, and nice hatch, I can't wait to see it with the new headlights! 8)
By s3eg6
hey, i noticed that you said you are swapping the B17 in the hatch. You aren't gonna need the engine harness from the B17 as it is Gs-R specific, and if you're willing to part with it, i'll take it off your hands. I have been looking for one for about a year now... Let me know as i may grab other parts if you are willing to ship to the US. I'd be more than willing to pay for them... thumb up

oh, and nice hatch, I can't wait to see it with the new headlights

I didn't know it was gsr harness was specific for gsr only, how is that by the way?
Im parting the gsr so i do have some odd stuff let me know what u in need of.

car looks damn Good!!! hey what did you do with your bar... if you have it and are not wanting to keep it.. you should sell it to me....

hey benj, which bar were you talking about?

what size wheel are those? car looks good so i c u still have the 1 pc headlights. what going on in the back?? rear pic's please. thats a lip i havent seen sort of looks like oem ap2 lip.

the wheels are volk racing GT7 17 x 7.5 or 8
I changed my mine with the 2 pc im going for the same idea of the 2 piece clear and amber but in 1 piece.

the lip is a chargespeed replica

thanks for the input and comments
By s3eg6
you planing on goiong smaller on the wheels i think that would let u go lower and give it the mean look. just IMO

yeah ive been pondering picking up new wheels 15 o 16 with a nice lip and going flush stance but i wont be able to get into my garage if i do. maybe for next summer because than i can park in my back yard

got any ideas for wheels?
By Greasedmonkey
#210398 Im liking the lip. A lot.

What rear wing is that. doesnt look stock.
By Dippin_EG
s3eg6 wrote:
hey, i noticed that you said you are swapping the B17 in the hatch. You aren't gonna need the engine harness from the B17 as it is Gs-R specific, and if you're willing to part with it, i'll take it off your hands. I have been looking for one for about a year now... Let me know as i may grab other parts if you are willing to ship to the US. I'd be more than willing to pay for them... thumb up

oh, and nice hatch, I can't wait to see it with the new headlights

I didn't know it was gsr harness was specific for gsr only, how is that by the way?
Im parting the gsr so i do have some odd stuff let me know what u in need of.

the plugs from the engine harness to the chassis harness are different from the civics. It is the same plug as the integra harness, however the plugs are pinned differently... i found out the hard way... the P61 ECU is also Gs-r specific... If you have either or both of these things (harness and ECU) and want to sell them, send me a PM, I check into civic-eg everyday :thumb:
By s3eg6
the plugs from the engine harness to the chassis harness are different from the civics. It is the same plug as the integra harness, however the plugs are pinned differently... i found out the hard way... the P61 ECU is also Gs-r specific... If you have either or both of these things (harness and ECU) and want to sell them, send me a PM, I check into civic-eg everyday

interesting i learn something new everyday thanks. i know the p61 ecu is gsr specific. my p61 ecu was giving me a fuel injector code. so i picked up a chipped p28 and it ran the gsr perfect. i have an idea of the problem with the ecu i just havent gotten around to fix it. the harness i would part ways after i finish my swap but i wont be doing it untill next spring. right now my gsr sits at my brothers home waiting to be stripped. i just need to find time.
By Dippin_EG
s3eg6 wrote:interesting i learn something new everyday thanks. i know the p61 ecu is gsr specific. my p61 ecu was giving me a fuel injector code. so i picked up a chipped p28 and it ran the gsr perfect. i have an idea of the problem with the ecu i just havent gotten around to fix it. the harness i would part ways after i finish my swap but i wont be doing it untill next spring. right now my gsr sits at my brothers home waiting to be stripped. i just need to find time.

I'll be sure to keep in touch with you until then 8) :thumb: