Post YOUR Hatchback here
By s3eg6
#203337 hi guys, new to this site.

i just got a hatch off my friend as a gift it is a little rice

i added the charge speed lip replica and side markers.

car is auto but i got big plans to swap auto to 5 speed with a B17

My Gsr is in need of a new body. so the hatch is a perfect fit.

New pic
still learning how to use the SLR XSI

DIY forum has been GREAT Keep it up! Thanks
Last edited by s3eg6 on Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:27 pm, edited 4 times in total.
By dro21
#203341 Nice car, dont like the headlights or corners but hey to each there own. What front lip is that?
edit: Nvm about the lip, i just read ur post.
By Ajax1989
dro21 wrote:Nice car, dont like the headlights or corners but hey to each there own. What front lip is that?
edit: Nvm about the lip, i just read ur post.

i added the charge speed lip replica

:thumb:

edit: u edited b4 my post

ps nice hatch, 1st time ive ever seen that lip
i like it :thumb:
By s3eg6
#203353 thanks for the comments.

the headlights came with the car, and i have some Black housing stock lights coming in cant wait, thanks again for the respect full comment.

im on the Vancouver civic club board and man nothing but haters of the lights and lip.

This lip is my favorite of all the lips, it is a replica off ebay, and it fits really good too if you guys are interested.
By Torch_Ind
s3eg6 wrote:thanks for the comments.

the headlights came with the car, and i have some Black housing stock lights coming in cant wait, thanks again for the respect full comment.

im on the Vancouver civic club board and man nothing but haters of the lights and lip.

This lip is my favorite of all the lips, it is a replica off ebay, and it fits really good too if you guys are interested.

those are one piece head lights right? if they are any you don't want them I will take them off your hands!!
By s3eg6
those are one piece head lights right? if they are any you don't want them I will take them off your hands!!

yes they are 1 piece, as of now thats alli have untill my other lights come in.

and im sorry have a buyer already for the lights.

but my neighbors friend order some off ebay i can email my neighbor for the link if u want it.
By berg89
#203367 looking good man. I think the oem lights with ambers would look sick. The lip isnt bad :thumb:
By s3eg6
#203376 thanks Benj for the comment

installed my type r cluster for my spring set up

sorry for the bad phone pic
Last edited by s3eg6 on Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Torch_Ind
s3eg6 wrote:

yes they are 1 piece, as of now thats alli have untill my other lights come in.

and im sorry have a buyer already for the lights.

but my neighbors friend order some off ebay i can email my neighbor for the link if u want it.

naa it's all good. I'm focusing on a few rust repairs and other then that it's power I'm going after

would like to keep it stock looking.
By s3eg6
naa it's all good. I'm focusing on a few rust repairs and other then that it's power I'm going after

Sounds like you have a plan! im power hungry as well. goodluck with your build.

btw what do you have in mind
By Torch_Ind
s3eg6 wrote:

Sounds like you have a plan! im power hungry as well. goodluck with your build.

btw what do you have in mind

well Money is a bit of a problem for projects and I want my jeep up and going first cause I took it some what apart to do body work and make flat fenders.

but for the civic I have a F22a6 in my shed that all it needs is a crank or to be turned "have to have them check it" also I had put race valves and springs and a block guard in. this eng was in my previous car "cb7"

and I have acquired 2 IhI turbo's from a older ford prob. and a inter cooler and hks blow off valve and a boost control and gauge that a buddy traded me for my old sled.

picked up a set of 15inch steel civic rims 4x100 so I can get street drags on it. 50$ kijiji find. "kinda like craigslist".

still need a trans and swap mounts and shifter assembly.
By s3eg6
#203633 Torch_Ind

you plans sound solid. cant wait to see the finish product.

love the rims

wat rims are dose?

the wheels are OZ racing F1