Post YOUR Hatchback here
By Punksz6
#236392 :o .....Nice!! :thumb:
By Gustavo
#265087 Nice! :thumb:
By Greasedmonkey
#265162 Any reason you didnt swap the firewall with a RHD one? Kinda looks half assed with the boost/mc mounted like that and the real mounting spot empty on the other side.
By bcolladonet
teal_dx wrote:Awesome job on the swap :thumb:
Are J swaps common in your area? I have yet to see one in person, but they look bad ass in pics :twisted:

not really they are more common in NY or CALi but here in FL their like only 3-4 im like the 3 one
By bcolladonet
Greasedmonkey wrote:Any reason you didnt swap the firewall with a RHD one? Kinda looks half assed with the boost/mc mounted like that and the real mounting spot empty on the other side.

yes sir because i bought the car like that and got tired of looking for a rhd firewall so am just going to kinda shave the firewall so the lhd hold disappear
By Civic_HatchSI
#265382 WWoah j series! sweeeet, not to many ppl have the guts to do that swap. Looks so mean love it :thumb:
By bcolladonet
Civic_HatchSI wrote:WWoah j series! sweeeet, not to many ppl have the guts to do that swap. Looks so mean love it :thumb:

thanks man and the coolest thing is that the other day i was fking around with the car and since it doesn't have a pipe it gives a mean as back fire like guns shooting type of thing
By bcolladonet
#265400 updates since long time ago

1-new dash (gray without the hold :))
2-new wheels(diamond racing )
3-engine is alive and working perfectly
4-car is sanded ready for primer (will start painting within the next two week if i get a chance)
5-more coming soon this is just the beginning
By Punksz6
#265832 Nice Parts. :thumb: