Post YOUR Hatchback here
By Aldo91
gostt wrote:your hatch looks terrible :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

:shock: waaa yeah i need some contrast in the car and getting some mud guards :)
By NemoEG.510
#209278 denji's FTW :thumb:
it would be sicker on some polished wheels
By Aldo91
#312971 hey guys so I have been gone from my thread for a really, really long time but here are the updates so far. I need to find the track pictures and upload them but it shouldnt take long.

got some rota auto x.

Auto power roll bar

sparco steering wheel and some random quick release I snagged off of craigslist.

painted my wheels white.
By TrailerTrash
#313027 white wheels=much better :thumb:
By Aldo91
TrailerTrash wrote:white wheels=much better :thumb:

Thanks, I like the white on black look a lot :D

familyEGuy23 wrote:Looks clean bro :thumb:
no more SiR corners? Dope steering wheel what kind of shift knob is that?

no :( also my denji headlights got taken out some lady who hit the front right side of my car, just ripped the corner light right off and smashed the denji to pieces :x :thumbdown: :(.

the shift knob is from an 8thgen Si. My friend gave me aa removable piece from his car to keep before he went on deployment.

I will be posting more pictures up soon guys so stay tuned :D
By Aldo91
#313042 the pictures from when I want to the track, not much but I hurt some egos with my d15b7 and dx transmission.

By 92egdxhatch
#313043 Love it! Keep it up!
By Aldo91
#313044 so I got a d16z6 head that I am going to be using for my mini me swap, I got it from the junk yards and it was pretty dirty. I didnt take before pictures but I did take during and after.

this thing works wonders by the way

head studs, but these will be replaced with arp ones

while cleaning the intake many gasket.

the combustion chamber side
first cleaning

second cleaning

before cleaning the top of the head

after one degreasing, you can also see how shiny the intake mani came out but tha was after two washes still a pretty decend job for mo scrubbing at all.

By Aldo91
92egdxhatch wrote:Love it! Keep it up!

Thanks man, I got my hands full with the 1st gen civic paper work but finally decided to put some more love into my EG. :D
By Punksz6
#313162 Nice! :thumb: