Post YOUR Hatchback here
By Aldo91
#200482 so this is my hatch, ive had it for a while. hope you guys lie it, its going to be a slow build so please be patient with me.

I just lowered it with ground control coil overs, i bought them at the junk yard with stock struts for $150 for all four of them so that was a good find :thumb:

i just started this thread so ill keep putting pics up after i find them in my electronic pile of images.

this is a picture of when i was lowered on my 13 inch steelies.

Last edited by Aldo91 on Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
By chrisscott
#200486 looks nice, got any day light pics, oh an steelies FTW :thumb:
By Aldo91
chrisscott wrote:looks nice, got any day light pics, oh an steelies FTW :thumb:

yeah i do have one but i normally shoot at night, ill try to shoot more towards sunset from now on.

lopez wrote:another black hatch ;] good luck

thanx, but im thinking of getting it painted white what do you guys think?

By Aldo91
chilango41 wrote:Nooooooooo
Keep it black it looks nice :D

jaja pues ok ill see maybe ill just get it repainted. idk yet.

what do you guys think of painting the rims white?
By Aldo91
#200619 alrite guys i found a cool pic from a couple days ago.

Imagecredit goes to Carlos a friend from 7thgenhonda.
By slowj1
#200629 that first pic looks like its taken at parkway...Nice hatch!
By Aldo91
slowj1 wrote:that first pic looks like its taken at parkway...Nice hatch!

I took it a while ago at the regal cinemas up H street by costco, we should get together some time man, i really dont like being the only hatch in the honda meets around here.
By chrisscott
#200637 [
what do you guys think of painting the rims white?[/quote]

i personally prefer black on black, but i have seen some nice black civic with white wheels
By Aldo91
chrisscott wrote:[
what do you guys think of painting the rims white?

i personally prefer black on black, but i have seen some nice black civic with white wheels[/quote]

i just want something to pop out you know, and bronze and red is kinda over used you know.

ill paint them white in a couple weeks just to see how it looks.
By CaliEJ2
#200698 dam.... it looks good... i want a black hatch now.
By slowj1
Aldo91 wrote:

I took it a while ago at the regal cinemas up H street by costco, we should get together some time man, i really dont like being the only hatch in the honda meets around here.

no hatch for me sorry dude but i havent found any hoonda guys to hang out with so yeah we should get together sometime
By Aldo91
slowj1 wrote:
Aldo91 wrote:

no hatch for me sorry dude but i havent found any hoonda guys to hang out with so yeah we should get together sometime

well its ok i mean im the only 5th gen and i know there is some of us out here in SD but we dont really get together. ill pm you my number.

going to take pictures in a little hopefully ill have some good ones for you guys.
By Aldo91
#208589 so its been a while but...i put a megan racing short shifter on my hatch and i love it, i cant find the pics right now but ill post some pictures i took of my car.