Post YOUR Hatchback here
By PaNdA!!!
#199059 So, i did an intro post in the newbie area. I have a 89 CRX for a project car[stock and being gutted to start fresh soon] but another thread for that. I got a 92 Hatch for a DD so i can stop driving da CRX that keeps breaking on me. I plan to just make the hatch look nice and proably get a new case for the si tranny that's cracked. :cry: Thats about it so FYI this is going to be one SLOW build. Welp, i feel as if i've typed enough if your reading this heres pics and long to achieve mod list.

Mods:
z6 swap
manual conversion
integra seats
4 wheel disc brakes
lowering springs

Future Mods:
Fix up the body[rust, dents, roof, paint]
slam crap out of car
Splash Guards
Spoon mirrors[replicas i guess. i can care less for it to be MAd REAL JDM]
either a BYS rear wing or duckbill
a front lip i decide on getting
different rims
all this shall be done after project car is done

cell phone pics cause i own no camera.

By n0safebetdx
#199537 Niceeee...

I want your seats :( I've been searching EVERY where for GSR seats & I can't find a set anywhere!
By Ajax1989
#199577 nice hatchy man.. lets see that rex of your too :thumb:
By PaNdA!!!
#202161 Little update. So i lowered my egg in the front. Took the sleeves off the CRX, it has better plans suspension wise for it so it doesn't need them and its not drivable now. So yea i'm "tuckin-n-rubbin" and idk why i just don't care to much.:???:. Gonna drop the rear once i get to putitng back together the stock suspension for the CRX and take the rear setup off of that. Found out my wiper linkage that the arms bolt on broke so i went to the junkyard for another one. Found a lip while i was there so i figured, why not? scraping the road is fun right? :?
Here's pics of it now and its all from the cell phone since i dont own an actual digital camera.

And the requested more pics of the liddo Beat up CRX that could:

By PaNdA!!!
#206731 Image

Update.
Well, spun a bearing in the EG, atleast thats what it sounds like. Won't start. I'm a n00b with Vtork[LoL] ran it real low on oil. Yeah beat myself up about it. So i figure i'll just go B20 no Vtec still fun to drive. Just gotta part out all my single cam stuff first. Will most certainly pay attention to car more after i find and put in the swap. Just keepin you all updated. All who's following.
By PaNdA!!!
#224618 Oh hai there.

So after paying for school and buying parts for the rex. Finally realizing i should really get the hatch back on the road. I sold most my single cam stuff save up some more money. Bought an ls swap with a b16 tranny, but it's cable. Waiting on parts in the mail so i should be back on the road very soon :)
By PaNdA!!!
#228932 So i put the swap in, fix my idle issue, get ready to take my sis to get food then go to muffler shop... I just turn out of my neighborhood driving all calm to not make alot of noise with whack open headers change from 2nd to 3rd and *POP* my linkage falls to the floor i turn into the plaza conviently to my left thinking :x THE SCREW FOR MY LINKAGE BACKED OUT... That would have been nice but instead I see that the bottom mount of the linkage broke off the tranny......... so its either get that little cylinder piece welded back onto the tranny or find a new tranny...
By DontHateonEG8
#228956 depends who welds it. but if you dont mind spending extra moolah get the tranny, but id personally get it welded and check on it from time to time.
By JDMteALeG6
#229105 whats in the crx?
and i cnt see any pics of the hatch :?
By PaNdA!!!
#230765 Image

Yeah, so that broke along with the peg for the linkage on the bottom of the transmission. Luckily I happen to have an extra cable LS transmission for the CRX laying around. So I'll just swap the cases and put 4th n 5th from the LS in with the b16 in its new case, from the donor LS transmission. I shopped around for quotes. Got quotes from $350-550... Then my friend knows a guy to do it for $100. Just got picked up today. Should be done by tomorrow he says. :woot:

What's in the CRX? Nothing. :|
I have a B16 sitting down right in front of it awaiting to be built.
N/A or Boost? I don't know yet.
By -Todd-
#230996 Love harvard blue, hope you never do a color change. You need my avatar. :thumb:
By PaNdA!!!
#231003 Got the transmission in yesterday. Runs nice 1st-3rd gear b16a 4-5th cable LS.
Yeah I plan on redoing the paint when i fix the roof. Idk what the previous owner did on top the car. HAHA yeah i never got around to putting up an avatar.
By PaNdA!!!
#231857 Car is driving good now and man is it fun to drive. :D
Had to do my heater hoses cause the previous owner of the motor had the caps on them and they burst on me in the parking lot at school. Ordered some hose that is longer then it should be for the heater hoses, but meh it does it's job. Got the exhaust done. It's a Vibrant muffler the black one with a 3" outlet 2.25" inlet. Got a flex pipe and some high flow performance resonator on there. Only flaw is dude welded it to my headers... I'll fix it later. Sounds real nice WAY better then open headers. So next is new suspension or just get extended top hats to stretch the life of what's left in these.
Plan on doing a little photo shoot with my car cause its free and time to catch up with an old friend.

Teaser photo of my car as it sits now behind my school.