Post YOUR Hatchback here
By sixspeedhatch
#228914 Image
heres the super charger im gonna mate to my baby its from a gran prix starting fabrication as soon as i get off tour! thats a shot of the bottom plenum
By sixspeedhatch
#252636 time to start the j 35 / j32 hybrid!

also repainting engine bay and gonna do a semi wire tuck stay tuned
By intheworks
#252641 looks like fun HAHA cant wait to see it put all together
By sixspeedhatch
#252662 yes changing my 3.2 heads over to the 3.5 bottom end and superpumped about the supercharger as the intake manifold is gonna work great for retro fitting the charger on it but it will have to wait till the motor is back in and running :(
By bserius
#253486 sick, gotta love the j swaps
By sixspeedhatch
#253510 fresh painted engine bay and brake line/fuel line tuck!
By Apexracing
#253585 thats one seriously sexy hatch. have you considered modding your oil pan to create extra clearance after all its just metal and metal can be cut and welded no problem 8)
By sixspeedhatch
#253644 yea but its not an issue with the first gen mounts that has the motor sticking out of the engine bay , but with the gen 2 mounts thats prolly a good idea ill post some pics of the clearances after i get the motor back in ,in a few days
By Apexracing
#253645 oh i know having it up with the first gen mounts has no clearance issues. but having the motor sit that high in the car isnt good for your cog.
By Apexracing
#253652 but seriously up or down i'm like :o thats allot of motor! and i will be following your build sir.
By sixspeedhatch
#256456 looks like its gonna have to be j35 internals in the type s block ack! so much backtracking :x
By Apexracing
sixspeedhatch wrote:looks like its gonna have to be j35 internals in the type s block ack! so much backtracking :x

not that i know any thing about jswaps but whats the issue?