Post YOUR Hatchback here
By intheworks
#206767 very cool, i want to do this swap. More pics!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumb:
By sixspeedhatch
#208377 just picked up this 3.5 motor for 2 hundred bucks needs a bearing but i can fix that then it will soon be my 3.5/3.2 Frankenstein! :hehe:
By EG_Ryder
#208908 damn man, looks nice! I hope to do one someday but i hear you cant turn worth a damn with one in...You should have flipped the mounts over so you could fit the engine in the bay completely and had a sleeper
By MI_excoupe
#208940 damn....
By sixspeedhatch
EG_Ryder wrote:damn man, looks nice! I hope to do one someday but i hear you cant turn worth a damn with one in...You should have flipped the mounts over so you could fit the engine in the bay completely and had a sleeper

check out the j series sub forum and the thread what about handling, with the ruight suspension anything possible, thanks for the props,,,, and im not sure its as easy as flipping the mounts over but that would be cool only thing then is the oil pan to ground clearance and these crazy houston streets
By Greasedmonkey
#209001 You posted this up on Houston Imports. Are you in Houston?
By Greasedmonkey
#209260 Nice, should have gone on the Galveston cruise then. Would like to have seen the car in person.
By sixspeedhatch
#211991 heading to baytown motor speedway tonight if the rain lets up keep your fingers crossed
By ron_kimi
#212090 Wow! that one Bad Ass hatch you got there :o
By ikon
Torch_Ind wrote:that or get a super charger on top lol

:jawdrop: U WONT!!!!!
By sixspeedhatch
ikon wrote:
Torch_Ind wrote:that or get a super charger on top lol

:jawdrop: U WONT!!!!!

yea thatl probably be a while , anyway it rained down here on friday so no go on the track but i did find out that base model rsx axles with j32 cups works perfect for a j swaped eg :woot:
By Greasedmonkey
#212287 The swap would be so much better if you could hide it under a stock hood.
By sixspeedhatch
#212346 hasport just released new mounts for that but im not interested in the ground clearance