#198349 sup fellas new to the forum thought id post my ride
2003 cl type S w/ six speed j32a2
hasport mounts
custom wire harness
custom axles
custom shifter box
subie legacy v6 radiator
stock fuel lines and pump
prolly forgettin stuff anyway heres some pics lemme know what ya thinkor if you have any questions regarding the swap
Last edited by sixspeedhatch on Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:12 pm, edited 4 times in total.
By sixspeedhatch
#198351 yea but there all on friends cells so its slow goin but keeep checkin ill add more soon
By CivNation
#198354 Intense! Welcome to the site! You should make a video of it, im sure alot of the guys on here would love to see that fly whip in action.
By chrono404
#198364 Nice J32 Hatch. I bet it pulls like mad.

Only Question I have is do you think about getting the new Hassport Mounts that you can have the engine sit under a stock hood? or do you like the constant attention a j32 sticking out of the hood brings?
By sixspeedhatch
#198367 ive seen the new mounts and ive also seen the oil pan to ground clearance and needless to say its scary f that and yea it is a real head turner :hehe:
By Ajax1989
#198374 :o :shock:

wow welcome to the site bro sexy hatchy..

when i went to eibach last month, hasport was there wit a eg wit a j swap wit the new mounts showin off the clearances and ya wit the car the stock height the oil pan is about 3-4 in off the ground.. no bueno
By Punksz6
#198407 Dam thats a Bad Ass Hatch!! Nice!! :thumb:
By openshot
#198412 damn that must be fast. any video you should get some clear plastic and make a cover for the engine.
By sixspeedhatch
#198531 lol iwas thinkin of makin an entire hood out of lexan or sumthin but i dunno as for fun to drive hells yea my lsv could never touch that tourqe im lovin it a great swap for a 4k budget smoked all my friends b series and hung right on the quarter panel of my friends k20/k24 as long as he doesnt hit the juice that is , so yea its a blast to drive for sure , and as far as the handling goes sure theres a diffrence but nothing youd noticed under normal driving conditions and keep in mind im using stock struts with cheapo depot coilovers and springs
By mistergou
#198586 nice hatch!

wish I had a j32! :thumb: