Post YOUR Hatchback here
By *Majik*
#305807 Sexy as fuck, love the color!!!!! Nice build :hehe: :thumb:
By wiretucked
#341851 things got even further out of hand :lol:, the reason for this in the summer of 2012 the car had his first shakedown. It did go fast, with its culprits. But not fast enough for my liking (not enabling, to challenge my skills). So i decided to get the car of the road and build the car to match my specific requirements :P. Also the fact that I had to graduate my high for once had a big involvement in this decision.

Thing that needed to be adressed:
- block ventilation
- clutch, and both cylinders where ehm pityfull
- wanted a shorter 4th and 5th
- lower weight
- more rigdity
- more stability at high speed during cornering
- more front grip

So in general i pulled the motor, improved the ventilation. Got rid of the crappy k-sport coilovers. Replaced the clutch, and cylinders (which where all FUBAR). Fitted shorter 4&5 gear ratio's. Improved cooling by installing an oil cooler, installed my fiber glass doors, poprivetted the whole chassis (actually feels stiffer lol).
improved cabin ventilation (temperatures where exceding 50 degrees celcius during summer). Now in the progress of improving the cars aerodynamics by adding a front splitter, better side skirts. Also improving the suspension components by fitting spherical bearings.

(basically what i have done in 1,5 years, it's a slow process because student)

Image :lol:

(this is a template ;) not the actual splitter)

I hoping this spring I can take the car to the tracks again, shakedown will take place at the zandvoort circuit (closest to home). But if the car suits my likings it will attend all other nearby circuits (nurburgring (gp and the big one), spa, assen, zolder)

I'm not nearly as active here as I want to be, I usually update the facebook page for my project the first:

https://www.facebook.com/PhMotorsports