Post YOUR Hatchback here
By solchild93
Gustavo wrote::thumb: N who's eg hatch is behind urs?

thats my lil broskies ride.

d-mon wrote:always nice to see jsun's hatch

say what!!! my man where F u been boi !!!! lol damn bill long time since i seen any comments/post from you how you been hows the ride anything new? we gotta meet up for some drinks soon. oh and thanks for the comment :)

jayEGR wrote:honda love all in the back like tht an the new look :thumb:

lol ... the s2k was missing she was at my pad. this is my boys house where we did the fender rolling.

94_jdm_ferio wrote:yes indeed

and bill remember when we were doing my headgasket
and i was tellin you that he lives down the street and that
dude with the teal hatch lives close aswell.. well thats the hatch im talkin
about, i dont remember his scc sn lol

lookin good jsun
if my car was fresher id say lets do a shoot or sumthing :thumb:

yea bro he's off of gilbert i known this guy all my life his older brother was my BFF .. lol but he got married and had a family moved away got stuck with him ... lmao but good thing this kid is a honda lover and knows some stuff. and ur ride is getting there bro never give up on it trust my hatch has come a long way nobody said build a car was going to be easy. so take ur time and do it right. and i been wanting arlen from scc to take some pic's we should all meet up one of this days and do a little shoot.
By d-mon
solchild93 wrote:
say what!!! my man where F u been boi !!!! lol damn bill long time since i seen any comments/post from you how you been hows the ride anything new? we gotta meet up for some drinks soon. oh and thanks for the comment :)

lol, i need a rest from scc (the site, not the people).
i'd be down for a meet (with the guys that actually go to the meets).
i still talk to some of the guys from time to time.

as for the coupe, you can see whats up here:
http://civic-eg.com/viewtopic.php?t=14852
By solchild93
d-mon wrote:lol, i need a rest from scc (the site, not the people).
i'd be down for a meet (with the guys that actually go to the meets).
i still talk to some of the guys from time to time.

as for the coupe, you can see whats up here:
http://civic-eg.com/viewtopic.php?t=14852

scc is dead so your not missing anything ... lol

i havent been to any of the meets cause hardly anybody goes ... and the old kats do go any more. but we should get some of the guys and grab some drinks soon.
By d-mon
#260625 sounds good, bro.
name a spot and the time - if i know in advance i can make time :thumb:
By GAXIQLA
#260629 Nice to see a So Cal guy with a clean EG! I hangout in the Buena Park/La Palma area. What about you?
By Ajax1989
GAXIQLA wrote:Nice to see a So Cal guy with a clean EG! I hangout in the Buena Park/La Palma area. What about you?

all 3 of us are close to that area
not gonna say where(theifs can be lurking, not saying you are)

yea bro he's off of gilbert i known this guy all my life his older brother was my BFF .. lol but he got married and had a family moved away got stuck with him ... lmao but good thing this kid is a honda lover and knows some stuff. and ur ride is getting there bro never give up on it trust my hatch has come a long way nobody said build a car was going to be easy. so take ur time and do it right. and i been wanting arlen from scc to take some pic's we should all meet up one of this days and do a little shoot

yea i met him awhile back at a 5guys meet, and yeah im gettin there, slowly but surely, fixing my suspension rite now, but hell yea im sure alren is down, he loves his cam, just name a spot and time(later in the day or a weekend) im down for a lil meet too, it doesnt have to get big, i like the lil meets, it just koo to chill nd shit
By TgEG
#262186 What size are your tires?
By TgEG
solchild93 wrote:
TgEG wrote:What size are your tires?

my bad bro i hardly log in to this site ... but im running 205/50/15

Don't you get wheel bite when you turn?
By solchild93
b20_link wrote:i would like to see your back seats rollcage u only see bits and pieces
but it look good

i'll try to get some pic's over the weekend .

TgEG wrote: Don't you get wheel bite when you turn?

no ... its not super low and i have my fenders roll.

RWMIII wrote:i dig your tag!

tag?