Post YOUR Hatchback here
By ChingonEG
#296554 I love the color changes great looking hatch :woot:
By Ajax1989
#296555 Whoo sweetheart! U sold my black rpf1s and got sliver ones? When can I smash? And I'm not talking bout ur car :hehe:
By solchild93
d-mon wrote:good to see you and your hatch at the meet!

thanks bill same here.

Civic_HatchSI wrote:love your rims!

thank you

chillwill167 wrote:Nice Clean Hatch :thumb:

thanks

94_jdm_ferio wrote:Whoo sweetheart! U sold my black rpf1s and got sliver ones? When can I smash? And I'm not talking bout ur car :hehe:

yessir and now im selling this silver ones and getting them in 15's :) and you could smash any time you want ... lmao!!!

b20_link wrote:word nice color
2x :thumb: :thumb:

2x thanks :)
By teal_dx
solchild93 wrote:how she looks now :)

Your car changes a lot... I gotta keep up :lol:

You already had a gold ASR. Did you buy another black one instead of re-painting the gold one?
If your hatch is ever finished let me know cause I think it is ROTM worthy :thumb:
By solchild93
teal_dx wrote:
solchild93 wrote:how she looks now :)

Your car changes a lot... I gotta keep up :lol:

You already had a gold ASR. Did you buy another black one instead of re-painting the gold one?
If your hatch is ever finished let me know cause I think it is ROTM worthy :thumb:

yeah it went threw some phases with me ... lol but this is the look that I'll be keeping for a long time.

I sold the gold one didn't want to ruin the gold finish so i just bought the black one. still need to replace some oem stuff and get a few more things and she'll be done.

ROTM! no no no theres way better hatchies on here. I'm getting old and just want a clean OEM look "sleeper" hatch ... muahhaha
By Punksz6
solchild93 wrote:New items for my baby :)

1. F&F Type 1
2. F&F LCA
3. OEM Visors
4. Buddy Club Camber kit set front/rear
5. ASR Subframe

Nice! :thumb: