Post YOUR Hatchback here
By solchild93
#190439 alright peeps,

here are some pic's of the turtle ... i had her for a little bit over 3 yrs now she has come a long way .. and she is still not done ... more crazy ideas for her. but some of you peeps wanted to see a little more of her so here you go.

enjoy ...

when i first got here. in 07'

after a year and half of working on her .

then after 7 months she became the "The Turtle"

alright thats all i got for now .. hope u guys like .. shes still work in the making.

plans for the following months are ...
1. head swap B16a
2. new paint (black)
3. typer rear seats
4. wire tuck (maybe) ... lol

so drop some good or bad comments .. its all good :D
Last edited by solchild93 on Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:01 pm, edited 7 times in total.
By boos-tit
#190443 so clean dude :thumb:
By Benj
#190444 looks good i really like it... wasnt a fan of green wheels... but you have changed that... so :thumb: :thumb: cant wait to see more
By TrailerTrash
#190450 dude... that in one unique hatch. I freakin love it.

ever think about a few tastefully applied green stickers on the roof rack? I think it would be sweet.
By CaptEG55
TrailerTrash wrote:dude... that in one unique hatch. I freakin love it.

ever think about a few tastefully applied green stickers on the roof rack? I think it would be sweet.

x2
By 99cx
#190455 man your hatch is NICE!
i dont think theres anything bad to say about it!
haha nice ride! :thumb:
By solchild93
#190474 thanks every one! appreciate all the comments.

ilmcrx wrote:looks good i really like it... wasnt a fan of green wheels... but you have changed that... so :thumb: :thumb: cant wait to see more

im glad i change that for you ... lol more will come in its time :D

99cx wrote:man your hatch is NICE!
i dont think theres anything bad to say about it!
haha nice ride! :thumb:

thank you sir :woot: ... lol
By Vti93T
#190487 so im guessing you dont ride.....seeing as there are no bike attachments.
By Gorveatt
#190488 To make it truly "turtle" status, you should paint it green and get a Kevlar hood, then it would be more turtle like :thumb:

but as it is now it's very clean, i like
By Vti93T
Gorveatt wrote:To make it truly "turtle" status, you should paint it green and get a Kevlar hood, then it would be more turtle like :thumb:

exactly! I opened this thinking it was going to be a teal hatch
By solchild93
Vti93T wrote:so im guessing you dont ride.....seeing as there are no bike attachments.

your guess is correct i dont ride bikes ... but its for my surf board if u look closely you see what i mean. :wink:

Gorveatt wrote:To make it truly "turtle" status, you should paint it green and get a Kevlar hood, then it would be more turtle like :thumb:

thanks ... but green :thumbdown: nah bro not cali stauts ...lmao! thats way to much green for an eg if you ask me.
By Greasedmonkey
#190503 Teal not Cali status? WTF!? Color has nothing to do with status. Whats with the two teal hatches next to your car in the pics?

Car is clean...as clean as it can be with no side moldings.

Your stretch kit is not needed and not put on right. The cage...roll bar/show shit needs help. Is that a colored cusco? Whats up with the subframe brace and beaks tie bar, but no sway bar? overkill to no use a sway bar.

Car looked much better with the spoonish lip. whether it was real or fake. Looked better.
By Vti93T
solchild93 wrote:
Vti93T wrote:so im guessing you dont ride.....seeing as there are no bike attachments.

your guess is correct i dont ride bikes ... but its for my surf board if u look closely you see what i mean. :wink:

I like how you say that but then post a picture :?

No offense but that's not "cali status". You don't have side moldings :thumbdown: Plus I didn't know it was "cali status" to have a non-functional cage.

Other than that I like the color a lot. Spoonish lip is ftw! Where at in Cali are you?