Post YOUR Hatchback here
By chrisscott
#205195 picked this up today
By chrisscott
#206469 got new manifold fitted today, couldnt fit de-cat coz 2 bolts were too tight so gonna take to garage to loosen for me

feels so much better to drive, picks up through the revs quicker
By bumpin
chrisscott wrote:got my sticker, must be good for at least 50HP :D

i want that sticko!!!!!! where did you get that? :thumb:
By chrisscott
#206573 had a nightmare getting my 02 sensor off my old manifold, ended up heating it up to get it out.
but for a easy job i got my lip on
By chrisscott
#206667 i was drilling holes and i slipped an made a mess, so i thought id make the hole bigger :? (not the best idea ive had). so i either need a new bumper or try and find a bumper scoop that will fit over it.
By chrisscott
#210340 picked up a new bottom end, looks mint. just need to get some new piston rings. hopefully taking it to my mates to build up this week and get it put in within a month, so i might be without a car for a while.
also gonna see if i can afford to get the head ported and polished while the heads off :woot: .

also got round to putting my de-cat on :thumb:
By solchild93
#210387 good updates ... so know that u swap wheels u gonna go with another color theme ??? just need to go lower imo and the car would look right. u have a great car fo lots of ideas bro. dont give up on her. trust me!
By chrisscott
#219422 so car is off the road for winter, giving my engine to my mate to rebuild new bottom end, and port an polish head.

while its off road, gonna get on with stripping interior paint and repaint black, probably try and cut some more metal out of doors and anything else i dont need. also sort out some kind of covering for the doors i.e homemade door cards.

if i have the funds im gonna replace as many bushes as possible.
need new brakes all way round so hopefully upgrade these.

need a new exhaust system coz mine is bent, need to put h-brace on, gonna see about getting some 60mm springs or see if anyones selling any coilovers cheap after xmas.

the list just goes on, il prob end up doing a complete restore at this rate :lol:

also not sure whether to change the colour or just re-do but in gloss :?
By chrisscott
#241089 not much happened to my car its still off road at moment, instaed of doing bits and pieces to it, im collecting everything i need/want, so as i needed to get around, i bought myself another cheap EG, its only a 1.3DX but it will do

not really going to do much to it, as the engine isnt worth spending money on, but im gonna stick my EK alloys on it, an maybe my suspension off the green one(as im gonna get coillies soon)
By chrisscott
#242534 ok made drastic decision today, an im gonna keep the DX an transfer everything from the ESI.
wasnt an easy decision but the fact that my sunroof is rusted round the edges an i got a swimming pool in my footwell, well it help me make a decision :o .

still not sure exactly what im gonna do with it, colour, how low etc.

just transfering stuff over first.

no suspension
By OleFolk
#242550 You have no third brake ligh
Il trade my LHD teal dx for your RHD teal dx :D
By chrisscott
#242553 nah man, i like sitting on the correct side of the car :D