Post YOUR Hatchback here
By patlsherry
DuhQbnSiLo wrote:Clean, except that painted dash. You got a camber kit in the front or you wear out your insides?

x2, should of had not painted the dash, but it is your car and do what you want with it.....car looks good tho...
By Carl-Brit
#189375 a few small updates to the car i'v waxoiled all the arches and undercarriage re-painted the suspention arms drums and disks to get rid of all that tacky red the previous owner put on 8)

bought a manifold for it the other day and i took off that air filter a while ago swapped it back to the airbox filter with a cold air feed.

By Welsh-CivicHB
#189638 are they jamex springs by any chance? because mine are the same, but i just haven't fitted them yet :roll:
By Carl-Brit
#189951 yup jammmx springs will make your civic ride like a taxi (which isn't a good thing) unless you like a soft springy ride :lol:
By Carl-Brit
#193680 Nice shiney pics after i detailed the outside ready for japfest, freshly painted alloys and some new parts on the car :)

By Carl-Brit
#246717 Update 8)

Test fit my new Rims on Friday deffinatly needs help from camber kits to get them tucked in, I should have the front skunt 2 control arms fitted tomorrow and rears are ordered can't wait to get them on.

By slowj1
#250291 pretty dope hatch you have there sir! :thumb:
By Loki_95EG
#250370 Nice ride, Im not gonna comment on the dast as enough ppl have already lol, I do however love those new rims!!
By Carl-Brit
#250444 :lol: thanks guys the rims are 15x8 et10 took some mad camber to get them tucked.
By Carl-Brit
#250592 Image
rear window 70% tinted and shortened the numberplate :D