Post YOUR Hatchback here
By Carl-Brit
#175299 its going to be a slow build i'll get there eventually.

Engine bay:
cold air feed to airbox
KnN box filter
4-2-1 manifold
earth kit
Tegiwa Purple washer bolts
purple resevoir socks
phillips extreme power headlight bulbs
quad led sidelights

Exterior:
Mugen style front splitter
Amber corners
private plates
ek sideskirts
ek front mudflaps
typeR style rear vallance
vti spoiler (i think)
Vti alloys
Rota Zero alloys
Team Heko wind deflectors
2.5" backbox
tinted rear side windows
MeisterR Coilovers

Interior:
TypeR (ep3) seats
Wink 180 rear view mirror + custom vinyl design

[[ UPDATED shopping list next in line top to bottom]]
C pillar brace
Buddyclub P1 LCA's
ITR rear seats
Upper rear brace Tegiwa/Password
some faux suade for the roof/pillars/door card
suade gearstick gater
black dash/door cards
Custom Projector retrofit
US/jap bootlid
282mm Meister big brake conversion + 262 hubs
Meister disk conversion at the rear
a respray colour undecided
Constantly updating this list...

clayd,polished and waxed results

then i got a backbox put on and the car raised on 40mm lowering springs

added a front and rear valance

added EP3 seats ricently

My next plans when i have the money are to get some ek sideskirts fit D2 Coilovers and lower it the propper way :D then get asr rear subframe brace lca's and front and back brace bars then save for carbon bonnet (hood), boot (tailgate), wings (fenders as you all call them) and have the car resprayed the came colour spraying the carbon parts too on the outside nice and subtle this way i get the weight reduction no more rusting and you can still tell there carbon when you open the hood and tailgate 8)
Last edited by Carl-Brit on Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:43 pm, edited 4 times in total.
By Carl-Brit
#175341 the insides of the old tyres where very bald from the camber they also rubbed the tyre walls on the inner walls... thats problem was fixed when i raised it on 40mm lowering springs and new toyo t1R tyres.

the dash vents i like painted up a lot of people don't but its personal taste i was going to get the dash covered in swade or Flocked as with the rest of the interior trim either that to go with the seats or fit the black interior if i can get hold of one.
By teal_dx
#175349 I love the white wheels on a teal hatch :thumb:
I wouldn't have painted the dash, but at least you gave it a nicer finish than the typical rattle can job.

What's on the lower body where your rear 1/4 meets the side skirt?
(love the wheels in this pic!)
By chrono404
#175455 I agree with the above posts about the dash, I am not a fan. I also have EP3 seats, I love them super comphy. Only thing I dont like about them is the sit rather high.

Those OEM Rims are pretty cool, I havn't seen those before. Probally an EDM vs USDM thing. Your hatch looks really good lowered on them.
By Carl-Brit
#175511 yeah i agree about the seats they sit really high im going to re do the 2 back mounts on each of them when the weather picks up to try and get them lower

the rear 1/4 is black tape over a plastic incert somethign the prev owner put on to cover the gap i just haven't done anything with that yet :wink:

a Lot of people hate the painted vents tbh its a quick swap back to originals but there staying on for now they had 3 coats of paint and 2 coats of primer each i did them propperly the idea was to have a white dash with them first which would have looked really nice compared to boring grey but now i have ep3 seats i have to go for a black swade interior or black original trim :roll:

some new pics just gave it a wash and the splitter/ vallance is going to be painted teal when it gets a full respray i think it will look smarter ?

By MG6
#175514 clean! how bad was your paint before you clay, polish and wax?
By Carl-Brit
#175518 the paint was fine but every time you draged a cloth over it like a microfiber drying cloth it felt like sandpaper straight after the clay it was Soo smooth worth the effort definatly
By swartz
#175882 I really like the way the white wheels go with ya cars colour :thumb:
car looks really nice man -
By Carl-Brit
#175966 :lol: thanks for the comments :D
By xNETZx
#175996 nice car maayyyneee