Post YOUR Hatchback here
By blk92hb
EJ1_MK wrote:
blk92hb wrote:
EJ1_MK wrote:I laugh when I get out of my db7 now cause it has that chime my civic didn't and I would forget that the lights were on all the time.

i love it, i go a.d.d. and turn them on just to hear the chime working.

Nice yeah can't wait to keep progressing with my coupe this year nothing special planned like this though lol I will try to get pics up on weds its pretty much bare again.

That and I need to do something with the teg make it look like I own it.

i hear yea on that. i want to work on my but its to damn cold outside and the garage i do have isnt even big enough to work in.

what are you going to do to the teg??
By EJ1_MK
#291410 Thinking about slamming it and throwing the wheels off the coupe on it for this year, I am still unsure that I will have the civic finished by this spring or summer yet things have not fallen into place just yet for me to plan the out come of the car. Other than that just maybe a lip and tint and a decent stereo since Im still rocking the factory tape player.
By EJ1_MK
#291412 either Skunk2 pro-s V2 or just a spring shock setup I want to keep it riding nice to a point it is my D.D.
By blk92hb
#291413 i put the s2 spring and shock on my brohter accord, and i love them. they ride just like stock and give it a nice drop.
By EJ1_MK
#291414 That is what I have been looking into but I might just do the hole stanced out thing since it a 4 dr and make it look sick lol
By blk92hb
#295806 well over the weekend i did a little maintence on the hatch. replaced the dizzy, ngk plugs, wires, and in the process i put a hole im my side skirt.

i jacked up car to replace the o2, went to put a jack stand under the car, but it wasnt high enough so i jacked it up some more and it started to slide. so i droped the car with the jack and the car on the jack stand.

here is the damage

and here is the replacement one that i got from the junkyard.

it was bent so i had to fix it
i love fire

all fixed now i just have to give it a little sanding because it had some paint on it.
By blk92hb
#304641 i did somthing a little different today, i made a screwdriver shift knob

By dbrooks
#304650 Nice shift knob!
By EGCiviCKid
dbrooks wrote:Nice shift knob!
X2 :thumb:
By blk92hb
#305762 Finally some good news. I ordered my ebc pads and goodridge ss brake lines last night so now I wait till June 11 for them to come in.
By dbrooks
#305797 It sounds like my grandma in her powerchair is doing the delivery on that.

That's a realllyyyyyyy long wait time. Haha
By blk92hb
#305813 It might be! The shipping company's name was granny's wheelchair express. :lol: I kid I kid, I got them off of amazon and it said 1-3 weeks. I don't really care, it will give me some time to save for some hardrace tie rods and an alignment.