Post YOUR Hatchback here
By EJ1-danny
#266193 Image

K series hybrid racing mounts 85a racing bushings :shock:
By Eg6H2D
EJ1-danny wrote:Image

K series hybrid racing mounts 85a racing bushings :shock:

and you thought my hatch had too much vibration.. lol.
By EJ1-danny
#266389 Type S tranny, shifter cables, and hybrid shifter Box coming up next !! Yes please :twisted:
By RaveX
#266399 Looking sweet!
By EJ1-danny
#268720 Anybody know if I can use a d16y7 non-vtec oil pan on a vtec d16z6 ????
By andyc
EJ1-danny wrote:Anybody know if I can use a d16y7 non-vtec oil pan on a vtec d16z6 ????

Post this in the D Series section mate, youll get a much better response in there :thumb:
By EJ1-danny
#273459 just ordered a hybrid shifter box from vraceworks in nyc should be in this week and also ordered tires for the EX-Rs going to rock those for the winter :lol:
By Eg6H2D
EJ1-danny wrote:just ordered a hybrid shifter box from vraceworks in nyc should be in this week and also ordered tires for the EX-Rs going to rock those for the winter :lol:

:thumb:
By EJ1-danny
#274560 Image

Just got this from the post office quality is top notch really nice piece :twisted:
By EJ1-danny
#275821 Image

as it sits right now just put the wheels on they are wrapped in falken 205-40-16 tires i think i should go lower [smilie=notworthy.gif]
By pacs
#275865 nice hatch man. wow i just browse the thread, can t imagine it started out as a white rust bucket. and nice choice of parts too. cant wait to see more
By Gustavo
#275868 Looks good, but i would of left the fog light grills black as well. :thumb:
By EJ1-danny
Gustavo wrote:Looks good, but i would of left the fog light grills black as well. :thumb:

ya i would of but it was already painted by the previous owner so i just kept it as is not looking to put foggs in probably just a hood bra :twisted:
By Gustavo
EJ1-danny wrote:
Gustavo wrote:Looks good, but i would of left the fog light grills black as well. :thumb:

ya i would of but it was already painted by the previous owner so i just kept it as is not looking to put foggs in probably just a hood bra :twisted:

Dang. N i never bin a fan of the hood bras. But ur hatch is coming along nice. :thumb:
By EJ1-danny
Gustavo wrote:
EJ1-danny wrote:

Dang. N i never bin a fan of the hood bras. But ur hatch is coming along nice. :thumb:

thanks bro ya I'm trying to finish my build and cop a new car I'm looking at the 2012 TSX SE but thats not going to happen till I fully finish my build and happy with my hatch :eh: