Post YOUR Hatchback here
By biggnutz123
#161759 The motor is a jdm b18c i think im just gunna put the motor together and get a tranny and run it till i build my ls block or i might just put low boost on this motor not too shure yet kinda even surprised i got it right now lol!!
any hoo more updates soon!
By 93cxhb
biggnutz123 wrote:Ya, i acualy moved here from monroe 3 years ago :woot:

insane we were like neighbors :lol: ...

what are your plans for the rear panels on that thing .. passenger side straight ? if so how much you want for it ? and the drivers side sheet metal around the taillight .....pretty much the whole dam thing .. :lol:
By biggnutz123
#161804 well i was just gunna grab the valuble parts off it and cut it up and scrap it but if you want some sheet metal just leeme know what you want and we can make a deal! are you planning on picking this stuff up? cuz i dont really wanna ship nothin anyway lemme know. :thumb: and pretty much the whole car is pretty bustid up from the doors forward.
By 93cxhb
#161824 yeah i totally plan a trip over .. im in need of the sheet metal from the doors back. both sides would be best.

ill get in touch with a friend and see if he wants to go cause right now i got a suspended license but hes usually up for road trips so :thumb: especially ones to get car parts shoot me a price. and i don't mind doing the work & cutting up what i need.
By biggnutz123
#162347 finaly got the motor out of the wrecked car its acualy in really good shape considering what the tranny looks like lol. anyway more pics :thumb:
The motor is in really good shape and acualy pretty clean!
This is just crazy the whole bottom of the tranny was riped off lol! :thumbdown:
Im gunna try and salvage the internals of the tranny and just try and swap cases hopefully.im gunna put a new intake manni, dizzy,and v-tec sil., and probly run it in autocross this spring wile i build my ls block. She might finaly be running sooner than expected. :thumb:
By Dippin_EG
#162371 sweet. the engine looks fresh, but GOD DAMN that tranny is wild... holy shit, ive never seen anything like that before. :lol:
By biggnutz123
#162382 lol ya its pretty funny! :shock: dontknow if i can save it or not lol.
By Dippin_EG
#162385 it doesnt really look like anything is damaged, but... looks can be deceiving.

Do you know how the car got into the accident?
By sneepereg
#162476 :shock: what a deal 300 bucks for all that nice find. good luck with the build keep us posted :thumb:
By biggnutz123
#162533 Dippin-ya he said he was (under the influance) and hit a corner going way to fast and BOOM!lol im taking the tranny to a shop on friday to check it out.
By teal_dx
#162539 That tranny pic is epic :woot:

Even if it's junk, it would still look cool as hell just siting on a shelf. When someone asks, just be like "that's a reminder not to drink & drive" :lol:
By biggnutz123
#162760 lol! ya definatle gunna keep it around! :woot:
By biggnutz123
#162831 :woot: for new parts got some b seires axels,shift linkage and a t bracket!! On to the pic!
All i need now is a intake manni,dizzy,vtec sil,and a tranny!
By 93cxhb
#163137 so i got a couple buddies that wanna road trip over for the day for those rear 1/4 .. you got a spare engine harness? ..........