Post YOUR Hatchback here
By jamminator
#155222 I have had my hatch for over a year now. its a 92 Si and has just over 100000 kms.

Current mods include:

Engine
D16z6
AEM short ram intake
RSR header
2" stainless catback
DC sports muffler

Interior
Alpine Ipod head unit
600w 4channel alpine Vpower amp
Alpine Type S components
2 10" Alpine Type S Subs in custom fiberglass in closer

Wheels
15'' SIR polished
Cooper 195/50/15

Suspension
Skunk2 pro S coilovers
Energy Suspension poly bushing kit+trailing arm bushing

some pics

Last edited by jamminator on Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:16 am, edited 3 times in total.
By teal_dx
#155225 clean si 8)
Do you plan on lowering it? I think that would finish it off

The vx is looking rough... I don't know if it's worth trying to save if the passenger side looks as bad as the driver side. :(
By Classiccarsrule85
#155226 sweet si very clean too.....

the vx not so much but heck if you where close id take a gander at it lol id love to have a second hatch plus when theres rust i break out my welder and have at it as long as the rust didnt distort the unibody n stuff itd be a nice project car....
By jamminator
teal_dx wrote:clean si 8)
Do you plan on lowering it? I think that would finish it off

The vx is looking rough... I don't know if it's worth trying to save if the passenger side looks as bad as the driver side. :(

thanks for the comment. i do plan on lowering the Si after body work, thinking about skunk2 pro-c's with a energy suspension bushing kit in the spring.

as for the VX, the only money i put into it and will be putting into it was a tune up and lower control arm bushings, just the bare minimum being my winter beater. the rust is way past repair on the VX but i got bum safety from work so its all good.
By Sentry
#155259 Swap wheels with the VX.
By josephsantos
Sentry wrote:Swap wheels with the VX.

x2

then paint it GOLD or BRONZE. Looks good on a black EG :woot:
By EgCruiser
#155305 nice Si . but change the rims to the ones you have on your rusry spare car .. the looks much better

and what the hell have you done 2 your rear lights :x
everything else looking :thumb:
By LaMbErT*
#155319 body looks clean man not keen on the lights but slammage and it would look awesome
By jamminator
#155323 thanks for the input. i totally agree the tails are not the cleanest out there, and i do love those honda VX wheels, there super lightweight, but im just about to put the Si away for the season.

the wheels and tails i have planed for spring are

konig feathers cant decide on 17"s or 16"

much cleaner in my opinion

let me know what you think :?
By chrono404
#155325 Dont go with 17's. They are to big for EG's

EG's look awesome when lowered on 15's with no wheel gap, However when you roll like this you will scrape. I know this from personal experence. However if you Roll on some 16's you can have the same no wheel gap but not scrape. :thumb: So i would say get some 16's.

I like the Red/Clear OEM Style Tails. I am personally going to be getting a set for my sedan. Smoked tail fit your pure black theme, However I think this will freshen it up.
By EgCruiser
#155411 17" are gay on a eg . I had 17" on ma first Civic eg dx , it looks like crap
go for 16"s or 15"s :thumb:

I like the Red/Clear OEM Style Tails. I am personally going to be getting a set for my sedan. Smoked tail fit your pure black theme

rice , rice and rice :lol:
By jamminator
#158220 got some extra coin coming my way so ive been shopping for coilovers. after reading some threads on the site ive decided on skunk2 pro-s and getting the energy suspension bushing kit. would it be worth the extra coin to go with the pro-c instead. its going to stay a street car and plan to daily drive it in the summer. the road where i live are shit. any opinions??
By jamminator
#168159 So i havent done anything to the Si in a while because its put away for the winter, but i have been stocking up on parts:

Skunk2 pro-s coilovers
Energy suspension master bushing kit + es trailing arm bushings
Beaks rear sub frame brace
Password JDM balanced shift nob

EgCruiser wrote:17" are gay on a eg . I had 17" on ma first Civic eg dx , it looks like crap
go for 16"s or 15"s :thumb:

I like the Red/Clear OEM Style Tails. I am personally going to be getting a set for my sedan. Smoked tail fit your pure black theme

rice , rice and rice :lol:

I know some of the mods on my car are rice (tail lights), but in my defense the car was like this when i bought it minus the the engine mods and the sounds system. I have been trying to clean it up since i bought it and heres a list of stuff i have planed:

Body work
2000 Civic SIR wheels polished
Egay tail lights and head lights
Front and rear sturt bars (skunk2)
EBC pads and rotors
B18c1 turbo swap (not for a long time)
By Coplies
#168164 Looks pretty clean dude. I like the JDM style 50/50's and the SI wheels look good on eg's.
By Greasedmonkey
#168298 Please save the teal hatch or send it to someone that will.