Post YOUR Hatchback here
By JUICE
#159905 the boost thread has been updated..

picked up a different manifold and turbo. turbo is off a Evo VIII. its gonna be nasty... :twisted: :twisted:

**not my motor btw. just mani/turbo**
Last edited by JUICE on Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Dippin_EG
#159915 mmmmmmmmmm...... tuuuuuurrrboooooooooo :hehe:
By JUICE
#161879 picked up a tapped oil pan with a drain line. and, pickin up a Greddy front mount on friday.

........getting closer :twisted:
By JUICE
#163803 didn't like the shape the greddy was in.

picked up a no name 28x9x3 that looks really good. i think i'm gonna order the treadstone piping kit. cant find one i like on ebay. the one i found on there that i like is only 2.25" piping. :x
By That One Dude
#164005 Get that shit done!
By JUICE
#179290 well, the Evo turbo and mani are goin on the back burner. I've since picked up a re-built t3/t4 and a cast mani. also picked up a set of PTE 440's today!!

I'm literally down to....

timing belt / water pump
walbro 255

I'm gettin excited.... :twisted:
By That One Dude
#179292 Woo!
By JUICE
#181114 well, blew out second gear in my LS tranny last weekend at the drag strip... :x

so i went and picked up a GSR tranny w/ LSD today! hope to get it in soon! 8) :twisted:

now i might actually get some traction once its boosted :P
By That One Dude
#181266 Woo! Congratulations on tranny well toasted. Might be a good idea to get used to trashing them with that turbo. But good find on the GSR with LSD. And you can get the trannys swapped in an afternoon. Easy as pie.
By JUICE
#181273 well, i'll have my LS to rebuild for down the road, but I'm really hopin this new one holds up for a while.

If i was rollin a 14.7 with the LS, how much better do you think it will do with this setup??

and thanks for acknowledging my thread man! no one else seems to... Fuck around i need a camera! :x
By 92egdxhatch
#181297 nice build. i wants moar pics
By Ajax1989
#185618 hows the hatchy comin??
she boosted yet?
By JUICE
94_jdm_ferio wrote:hows the hatchy comin??
she boosted yet?

shes gettin there!

well, we bought a house last week so the next few weeks will be quite hectic. once we're settled in, the "kit" is going on for sure
:twisted:

also, put in a GSR tranny w/LSD this week but after driving it i found out it has a 3rd gear synchro "kink". thats gonna come back out and get a fresh rebuild before it gets any worse...

once i get the wifeys computer setup at the new place i'll for sure take pics of everything...
By JUICE
#190767 got the tranny back a few days ago from her COMPLETE rebuild.. got it in yesterday and am just tickled to death with it :lol: :lol: :lol: