Post YOUR Hatchback here
By Punksz6
#156571 Nice!! Love the New Parts!! But we need some PICS PLEASE!!! :thumb:
By JUICE
#156582 ^^ thanks man. i'll track down a camera this week and get some up.

also put on two new lower balljoints and wheel bearings up front, and did a oil change. tryin out the castrol edge. :D another good day for the hatchy! :hehe:
By 92egdxhatch
#156984 your car is nice. im interested in getting an ls swap. is it pretty fast?
By JUICE
92egdxhatch wrote:your car is nice. im interested in getting an ls swap. is it pretty fast?

thanks man. i feel like mine is quick for what it is. i've never seen another LS w/ LS tranny run anywhere near as quick as mine. most seem to run mid 15's (bad drivers?). i've beat plenty of B16 swaps, turbo D's, gsr integras, and a couple LS vtecs even. best i've gotten it to go is a 14.7 but i think now with my new suspension, i should be able to drop a tenth. i think with my rear shocks blown it was lettin the front lift too much causin bad wheel-hop into 2nd. shes nice n stiff now.

shootin for low 13's at least next season. plan on runnin a low-boost setup till i get another engine built.
By 92egdxhatch
alldatJUICE wrote:
92egdxhatch wrote:your car is nice. im interested in getting an ls swap. is it pretty fast?

thanks man. i feel like mine is quick for what it is. i've never seen another LS w/ LS tranny run anywhere near as quick as mine. most seem to run mid 15's (bad drivers?). i've beat plenty of B16 swaps, turbo D's, gsr integras, and a couple LS vtecs even. best i've gotten it to go is a 14.7 but i think now with my new suspension, i should be able to drop a tenth. i think with my rear shocks blown it was lettin the front lift too much causin bad wheel-hop into 2nd. shes nice n stiff now.

shootin for low 13's at least next season. plan on runnin a low-boost setup till i get another engine built.

14.7 just as fast as my brothers cobalt ss/tc. my goal is to eat him alive in the 1/4 and have not spent a 4th of what he spent on his car. and non-vtec is the only way to roll. vtec is overated imo
By JUICE
biggnutz123 wrote:Lovin the progress man!!

thanks man.

threw the front lip on this morning for shits n giggles. man, i cant wait to get this body work done and get her painted. cant decide whether to paint it this winter and boost in the spring, or vice-versa. :?

i just know either way, come next summer she WILL be a ROTM contender :hehe:

.... its gonna be nasty. :twisted:
By JUICE
#157787 i'm thinkin do the rust repair and have it ready for paint but wait till spring to get it painted. put boost somewhere in the middle. i gotta do something soon with my "donor" hatch and i dont wanna cut out what i need and have to store the pieces... but i could..
By That One Dude
#158469 Subscribed.
By That One Dude
#158493 What little insight I have on boosted apps has been given.