Post YOUR Hatchback here
By 1slowej
#349883 just read all 56 pages, man what a build. love it bro keep making them killer passes/. :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :hehe: :hehe:
By JUICE
#349915 ^^ Thanks man. It's been a steady work-in-progress for 6+ years now!

Fun fact about my hatch.. It was originally swapped with a $5k+ bone stock LS dropout in 1999. It's been running 14 seconds or faster for 15 years now! That's almost 3x more than it spent as a single cam! :lol:
By JUICE
#350657 Had a touch up dyno session a couple weeks back, running pretty good.

Dyno vid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLJ-zeP1fxY

New 4th gear pull vid: :twisted: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_cF_1ChVoE

It hooks a little better on the street these days 8)
By TrailerTrash
#350671 holy shit... :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
By JUICE
#353289 Been busy on the hatch the last couple weeks..

Lowered as much as we could and still keep my corner balance #'s happy..

New CNC 412 stage brake..

New spec-d black housing headlights..

New shoes.. 8)

Also, got a Fiberglass wide front Fab C front bumper on the way, it looks like a 3 piece wide front bumper but it's used with stock fenders. Once that gets here, it's paint time!
By TrailerTrash
#353306 hell yeah dude!

ive got the same headlights and love them.

what color you going with?
By foxgearshift
#353312 nice eg you have there, ive been folowing you long time now i really like your car keep it up :thumb:

how is the trans holding up i was thinking of getting dog box but still have not desided which brand should i go with
By JUICE
#353326 ^thanks man! Yours has come quite a long way as well!

I haven't had problems with the stock gears themselves holding up at the power I'm at. If you're serious about a Dogbox, get a good one like PPG or Albins. People have a bunch of problems with the cheaper options..
By foxgearshift
#353374 i never had the time to update my build page maybe soon i hope, curently iam running at 477whp@11Psi didnt want to risk it with the stock trans so i started thinking of geting me the albins set because they are are much cheaper and their customer service is good not to mention the spare parts are available, the ppg in other hand is a bit expensive.
By JUICE
#353375 I think that may only be because of PPG's popularity. I've HEARD Albins gears are stronger than PPG. I'd go with the Albins. :thumb:

Stock gears usually don't exploding till about 700+whp, but regardless it'll shift better than a synchro trans..