Post YOUR Hatchback here
By Dippin_EG
#147985 :woot: pics!. looks good man
By Ajax1989
alldatJUICE wrote:i guess with photobucket you gotta pay to have full size images?? wack

really i got full size pics and i dont pay
By Dippin_EG
94_jdm_ferio wrote:
alldatJUICE wrote:i guess with photobucket you gotta pay to have full size images?? wack

really i got full size pics and i dont pay

my images are big and i didnt pay anything. :?

glad you got the title, whats next?
By JUICE
#148131 well, got the title this afternoon and wanted to go and nit-pick some little parts from it...

grabbed up the mud flaps, brake booster and master, the fenders, full set still in package of ARP extended wheel studs, full set of buddy club lug nuts gunmetal color, red stitch shift boot, and some mugen license plate bolts....

also found out the car comes with 2 complete black interiors w/ dash's. and got a look at the meshies better, they definitely need sanded and re-painted. its got a set of steelies on it. goin saturday morning to load it up with all the parts and gettin it towed to pops' house. i'm really stoked cause all the glass is perfect and he's got rear trailing arms to go with it to do the rear disk swap.... friends with $$$$$ losing interest in car projects FTW!!! you'd be sick if you knew what i got it all for 8)
Last edited by JUICE on Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Mr. Pink
#148140 <-Jealous. but oh well SEDANS FTMFW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
By JUICE
Mr. Pink wrote:<-Jealous. but oh well SEDANS FTMFW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

everyone knows...... Hatch>Coupe>Sedan :P
By PandaHatch
#149571 you would be a good short story narrarator. lol i felt like I was reading a book i got so zoned in to that first post with all the details. good stuff!!!
By JUICE
#149966 just swapped out my tailgate/rear glass/bill. those parts being white don't look too bad. might do the front end tomorrow...

anyone know if i can get all the clips/screws that hold on the bumpers at auto zone/pep boys/smyth???
By JUICE
#154036 Big day for the JUICE man....

so my girlfriends dad has a towing/repair shop. went down there today to detail a car for him that he's gonna sell, so i spent a good 3-4 hours cleaning the shit out of it. when i got done with it, he pointed over to a 98 contour sittin in the lot and said bring that one around too. i got out and he said "you need a car for winter right? you can have that one." i was stoked to say the least.... it had been towed there cause the timing belt broke. owner said fuck it and left it. so its got new water pump, timing belt, brand new tires, and practically free!!!!

so that's a huge obstacle out the way.. now the hatchy can really go under the knife!!!

AND!!!!

next saturday he told me i could bring it down and we could do the rear struts/shocks, my SK2 upper controls, and my extended wheel studs!! all i gotta do is buy the main bearings for the front, and i figure i might as well buy some skunk2 LCA's and put em on since were doin the shocks. and they're gangster :P .. she'll be ridin good!!!

I CANT WAIT!!!!

:D :D :D
By Dippin_EG
#154079 sweet. od shit my pants with joy if i got a practically free car, even if its a ford :P
By chrono404
#154080 Dude! Thats awesome. Grats on the new Free Winter Beater. :thumb: :thumb:

Looking forward to future updates on your hatch. They should be good ones. :thumb: