Post YOUR Hatchback here
By chris_barnes
#341493 I just saw your 4th gear pull on youtube, shit is scary!
By JUICE
#341691 :lol:

Hopefully this year with new suspension and traction bar it'll actually hook on the street some!

Also, got my SF SCHA today! :woot: :woot:

By foxtuning65
#342187 Nice man. Let me know how that scha works out. I was looking into them as well. I just bought a gsr trans with carbon synchros, quaiffe LSD and rebuilt 3rd, 4th and 5th. Its painted black too :thumb:

I know youre in ohio but by any chance think you'll make it to honda day?
By JUICE
#342842 The SF SCHA is already saving other parts! :lol:

Took the tranny to Mista Bone to have him install it and when he opened up my perfectly good working trans found the diff bearing cracked, ready to explode and send shrapnel everywhere ruining the whole gearset and possibly the case too. Wow. Glad I picked up that SCHA! Should have it back from him soon, he's doin all new seals and complete clean/rebuild.

We're getting close tho. Picked up my DSS 2.9 axles last night and also found the price on full-race traction bars came down which is the last part I need so I can go get my corner balance done. Now I just need this damn weather to cooperate!
By TrailerTrash
#342944 :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
By kamikaza
#343250 what's the color of your EG? is it almond cream?
By JUICE
#343252 ^Yessir. Thinking maybe the hot part of this summer get it back to red but we'll see. I like this primer color "buff" for now. :lol:

Did get it out and riveted on my CCC street/strip wing. It's aluminum with carbon vinyl wrap, really liking it!

Hoping to get started on suspension in the next weekend or two. Got my Full-Race ProAm traction bar, omni drag coilovers and some energy suspension bushing ready to go. Gonna throw the new tranny and DSS 2.9's in too while everything's apart.
By TrailerTrash
#343259 looking good :thumb:
By JUICE
#343648 ^thanks for always showing some love man.

Got the drag coilovers, traction bar and a whole bunch of the bushings on today. Getting close! :twisted:
By TrailerTrash
#343659 :thumb:

pics and vids
By JUICE
#344025 ^me too! :lol:

Some pics of the progress over the last few weekends..

Omni drag coilovers..

Full-Race traction bar..

Old trans out..

New trans and DSS axles in..

And some new decals :D

Corner balance and alignment and she's ready :twisted: