Post YOUR Hatchback here
By JUICE
#344859 Thanks fellas! Only made 2 passes, neither were very great and 1/4 time/speed wasn't on the slip. Did do 100.1 mph in the 1/8th just easing off the line with a 2.35 60ft.

Shot of the new Skunk2 phi fifty tie bar on..

Sitting nasty on them 24.5's with the exospeeds now plasti dipped black too
By JUICE
#345167 Made some passes at IFO, nothing crazy yet. First pass had a tranny ground bolt come loose enough for the VSS to take a dump in 3rd. 2nd pass was better just gotta figure out why it's like cutting out between gears, we think it's something in the BOV and vac lines.

She still does a hell of a burnout though. :lol:

By TrailerTrash
#345806 ^ i was gunna say that :lol:

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
By m578elb
#345816 And this Ladies and Gentlemen's you call a Badass engine bay with a huge snail :thumb:

P.S. I'm jealous :oops:
By JUICE
#346122 ^punch in "thermal zero" on eBay. Best turbo blanket for the price out there, guaranteed. Absolutely no comparison to the Chinese garbage that costs the same. They're actually local to me, good peoples. :thumb:
By Civic_HatchSI
#346151 Awesome! I am defiantly going to look into one for mine. My poor carbon hood is wrote from so much heat :thumbdown:
By JUICE
#347098 ^thats why I got mine, hood was getting ridiculously hot. Helped with that a ton and makes your turbo look huge. :lol: