Post YOUR Hatchback here
By Civic_HatchSI
#344127 Nice updates!!! you will notice quite a bit of difference with traction bars. I love mine.
By JUICE
#344163 I hope so, I need all the help with traction I can get! :lol:

And yea, trying to get it ready to make some passes at IFO is the plan. Just needs corner balance / alignment and some cosmetic stuff.

Hatchy hangin' at the Suby shop..
By TrailerTrash
#344217 whoa thats bitchin :thumb:
By Leppy
JUICE wrote:Ordered my Omni Power tach today. Now they need to make a speedo!!

I have one of these on my Amazon wishlist. I planned to get the 9k one. Let me know how you like it and how easy or hard it is to install.
By Uknterror
#344235 When you get the traction bar installed and set right let us know please. My friend swears up and down he don't need it yet he's making 591whp......If I can prove him a significant improvement it might sway him into getting one.
By JUICE
#344277 ^they definitely help, that's been proven. I've changed the whole suspension this winter and still gotta do what's actually the most important thing, corner balance.
By JUICE
#344471 Besides a few cosmetic things.. She ready.. :twisted:

Corner balance, got it to 65/35

Alignment..

Plasti Dipped the wheels black and trimmed some of the back bumper
By Uknterror
#344473 Don't have to tell me, I know they work. He claims (on the street) you can make up the improvement a traction bar gives you by just simply being a better driver or having the better launch.
By JUICE
#344554 ^ :lol: I don't care who you are, you're not gonna get a big power FWD car to launch like it's capable of on street tires at a red light. :lol:

Side note, new Skunk2 "Phi Fifty" lower rear tie bar should be here tomorrow. 8). I recently noticed one on Cole Marmon's SFWD monster and decided I had to get one. :D
By Uknterror
#344563 It's frustrating to a point where I'm about to buy him traction cars get them dialed in just to prove to him it's worth it lol.

Doooooood that Phi Fifty can double as a weapon lol
By foxtuning65
#344735 Awesome progress man. Cant wait to see what she does at the track. Corner balancing is the single most important part of setting up a race car :thumb:
By chrono404
#344739 So glad you have stuck with this car for so long. Every time i see it gets better and better.

Good job. :thumb: