Post YOUR Hatchback here
By terryizktad
#145267 Hello!

Name is Terry, I'm 18, and here is my eg6.

Just wanted to say Hi and to see if anyone was able to give me some good pointers for my hatch.

-p28 chipped ecu
-2003 Evolution Gray Paint.
-JDM d15b swap ( GO D! )
-Stage 2 clutch.
-Vibrant Exhaust.
-Injen Short ram intake.
-GSR Fat Five Rims ( NEED PAINT )
-KYB's
-Custom built box in the back with 2, 12INCH SUBS. 2, 2000 WATT AMPS.
Also has custom twitters and full speakers all around.
-Kenwood Touch Screen Deck / Custom input plugs ( Can play ps3, but pwns battery )

I wanna do the following, whatcha guys think?
-Headers.
-Denjis headlights.
-DEPO Fog Lights.
-HIDs.
-VIS CF Hood.
-Spoon Style CF Lip.
-Spoon Style CF Wing.
-Skunk 2 Megapower R Exhaust.

GO EASY-.-Image

^^ ProjectImport
By froshtyv
#145268 Looks like a nice base to start from,

If you value your hearing for when your older you might want to consider something a bit less noisy than the skunk 2,

My ears pop when i drive mine they are too loud for a daily imo,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVCyzIQaIwA
By Heatherly
#145269 Welcome - very nice start, I likes it!
By Punksz6
#145298 Welcome! Nice Im Diggin it!! :thumb:
By Apexracing
#145317 needs the H badge back on the hood, and get that side molding fixed, otherwise very clean, awesome color my 06 evo was that color!!
By Greasedmonkey
#145338 looks great.

Id have to say leave the H badge off the front. Looks better with out it. Both of mine dont have it.

Like Teal said, repaint the wheels and you are good to go. Missing moldings arent a big deal. easy to replace.
By PandaHatch
#145339 ^^ you had 06 evo? me too 06 evo MR gunmetal gray bbs wheels...120mph say hi to tree. anyway Nice hatch man what color you going to paint those wheels
By terryizktad
#145413 Thanks for the welcome guys, I just started with forums, first with socalcivic, now here:] I've been meaning to buy the moldings from jphusa but haven't had any extra cash. As for the wheels, I'm thinking glossy black, or buying some ROTAs. I have many plans, but only time will tell:)

Next month I'll hopefully buy my spoon style lip and wing! I'll post pictures as soon as I get them.
By terryizktad
froshtyv wrote:Looks like a nice base to start from,

If you value your hearing for when your older you might want to consider something a bit less noisy than the skunk 2,

My ears pop when i drive mine they are too loud for a daily imo,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVCyzIQaIwA

Your right, I've been thinking just to leave it the way it is right now. I've been having so many problems to BAR it because of the decibel reading, it's ridiculous! My fourth trip to BAR is on friday, hopefully the custom silencer from project import will do the trick^_^
By chrono404
#145416 Very good base to start from.

I like the dark grey paint and the dark grey fat-5's.

I would leave the honda emblem off the hood as I think it looks much better shaved. Your car would look awesome with an OEM Style Carbon Fiber hood. The Dark Grey and Carbon Fiber would just be awesome Together, If you go with a Carbon Fiber hood, Carbon Fiber Spoon style Mirrors would also look be a nice touch.

I love Denji's. If you get a set of them and Retrofit them with HID's it would be sick. The Headlights look cool, are JDM, and Will give awesome light output.

Not sure how legal HID's and a Header would be in Cali, they are both good mods however the legality of it and since Cali is super strict on imports, it would be a very good thing to think about.

I also like the JDM D15b Engine swap and what looks like 2.25 to 2.5" Exhaust. Turbos mufflers help with the stealth/sleeper look.
By EgCruiser
#145508 Thats Fresh paint on your eg .. is it been painted , cant be orginal paint or what ? :thumb:

anyway. its looking good .. love your exhaust :thumb:
By mistergou
#145561 looks good :thumb:
By Ajax1989
terryizktad wrote:Thanks for the welcome guys, I just started with forums, first with socalcivic, now here:] I've been meaning to buy the moldings from jphusa but haven't had any extra cash. As for the wheels, I'm thinking glossy black, or buying some ROTAs. I have many plans, but only time will tell:)

Next month I'll hopefully buy my spoon style lip and wing! I'll post pictures as soon as I get them.

hey man welcome to civic-eg!!
like i said on socalcivic the hatch is sexy
if you get rota's i want your fat 5's lol
GL gettin it bar'd i hear there PITA..lol
By Joplies
#145699 Pretty sick ride bro. i love the color!