Post YOUR Hatchback here
By Lowkei
#129674 Alright well this is that start of something I have been wanting to build for a long time. Finally got my hands on one of these and here...we...go!!! :woot:

1st day I picked it up...
Will Put new pics in sorry guys.1!!

Last edited by Lowkei on Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:17 am, edited 5 times in total.
By Chance
#129675 Nice pick up, looks like the body is pretty damn straight. Liking the 2 tone white fading to red :P :wink:
By Lowkei
#129687 More PICS of past couple days of cleaning before is picked up for the swap...

Sorry all the pics are gone will put some more this weekend.!!
Last edited by Lowkei on Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By marquisdee1018
#129698 Looks like you have a good base to start with. Good luck with the project.
By Lowkei
#129701 Yep I need some pics>>>
Last edited by Lowkei on Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Vti93T
#129714 looks like you've got a good little project there :thumb:
By Dippin_EG
#129775 Welcome The car looks good :thumb:
By sils
#129975 nice ride, have to look for that same steering wheel :D
By Lowkei
#131588 Alright folks finally got the car back, new motor put in. I went with the D16Z6.... BUT now I have acceleration issues. The car bogs down anything under half throttle. If I give it anything past that it stops.... Now I am still running the VX tranny.. I am on the hunt for the EX tranny(I thnk I need one out of the same year right??) So yea Idles great, and after about 4 grand it pulls its nutts off. The VX tranny really slows it down though, its super long winded.( i knew it would be like that, which would be ok but with the boggin issues, its a pain in the ass). Also no Check Engine light and looks like the only way to change out the TPS is with another throttle body, which tells me that honda doesn't think you should ever have to change that bitch out since its rivetted in.

Anyhow I will have picks up tomorrow and any ideas you guys have let me know. l8r
Last edited by Lowkei on Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Lowkei
#131741 All my pics got deleted will put some more up.
By Lowkei
#190392 :woot: New intake on the car & car is getting better & better. ALso new mirrors.

Had some trouble from the start because I din't know the plugs for the Map & TPS where the same... so I had those swap causing it to run like complete poopie. Next thing on the list is to Install the new O2 sensor.... then pick up an exhaust.

Few Pics

I think I am going to make my own intake since I'm a cheap ass and the one I want I don't have the money for yet. Anyhow... :thumb:
By Lowkei
#190665 Took some pictures of the old intake. Just in case ya didn't know the VX intake is super tiny... take a look.

Anybody an EX subharness for the O2 & Vtech harness.... ???
By forcefedEG
Lowkei wrote:Now I am still running the VX tranny.. I am on the hunt for the EX tranny(I thnk I need one out of the same year right??)
any 92 to 00 ex trans will work, the 96+ trans have tig welded shift forks :thumb: the 92to95 si trans is also good
By Lowkei
#325004 Picture taken back in july last year. More coming tomorrow!!

Hey check out my youtube video of a Good burnout & a couple videos of dragracing at the track!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1gS4QQGe_U&feature=player_detailpage
Last edited by Lowkei on Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:36 am, edited 3 times in total.
By Lowkei
#325085 These are a handfull of pics....

Yea I know.... but had to improvise.... but hey its just valve stems :thumb:

This is my temp. fix to my ignition going out. Had to put a push button in, but I plan on moving it soon and clean it up.

These next two are from when a lovely lady ran me into a guard rail.... thankfully nobody got hirt but her car was destroyed. Lucky!

My new ecu!! :woot:

And for giggles took a golf cart wheel to see if it would bolt up!