Post YOUR Hatchback here

949 wheels, Nickel or black

59%
41%
By rtegra92
#129386 Hey everyone im new to this site and like it alot. This seems like a good crowd, i just thought i would share my current project with you guys. These are pics of the soon to be autox car, although the eg got in a little wreck. i decided to save it.
It was original owner, super clean and just couldnt let it go to waste. here are some pics

now the new bulkhead and wheel housing are all welded up
wetsanding and paint are next

this is the current autox car
Last edited by rtegra92 on Mon May 21, 2012 11:24 pm, edited 6 times in total.
By Greasedmonkey
#129404 Thats not a lil wreck!!! That there is totaled to the rest of the world!! NICE save!

Teal rock0rz your sockz0rz!!
By rtegra92
Greasedmonkey wrote:Thats not a lil wreck!!! That there is totaled to the rest of the world!! NICE save!

I see your a honda tech , I work at Acura. Are there many techs among this forum?
By Greasedmonkey
#129418 Im not a tech anymore. Moved to the parts department. But I dont think there are many here.

Good luck with the build. Keep it teal. moving to the right section.
By rtegra92
#230912 well the build is pretty much done,,, still tweakin as alwase,

the color is tahitian green with some blues and metalics thought id tweak it and make it pop a bit
Last edited by rtegra92 on Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
By chnzgoofball
#230938 nice hatch but not a big fan of the yellow headlights
By Gustavo
#230970 She's alive! :headbang: Nice save. :thumb: :welcome:
By rtegra92
#231022 Yea, ive gotten some crap for the yellow lights , but thats ok. I like them, i have a set that i painted just a little bit black on the inside, ill prolly swap them in with amber corners just for a change, black with yellow will look weird,,,, maybe??........ and no i dont have enough tires :hehe:
By kingjmack
#231024 Looking good man!! I'm digging the lights.
By LaosToaster
#234130 dont be afraid to be different, i love ur headlights it goes great with that tahitian green!! :D
By Ajax1989
rtegra92 wrote:
Greasedmonkey wrote:Thats not a lil wreck!!! That there is totaled to the rest of the world!! NICE save!

I see your a honda tech , I work at Acura. Are there many techs among this forum?

im one in traning
im bout to graduate from UTI
this friday

but nice hatch
im diggin the yellow headlights :thumb: