Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By Ajax1989
HAFIL0_EG wrote:cool write up :) just one question. how deep were the screws used to reassemble the trim? :?

when i did mine, i had to use small screws if u use to big it will go through it :thumbdown:

but id say less then 1 inch
By HAFIL0_EG
94_jdm_ferio wrote:
HAFIL0_EG wrote:cool write up :) just one question. how deep were the screws used to reassemble the trim? :?

when i did mine, i had to use small screws if u use to big it will go through it :thumbdown:

but id say less then 1 inch

cool thanks, i might re-trim the doors this weekend :)
By skar1
#244908 did mine as well, thanks for the write up

By HAFIL0_EG
#246343 just finished retrimming my doors today came out better than i expected :woot: this thread made it easy to do thanks for the info guys :thumb:

here's a couple of shots showing before and after

before

after
By eghatch2160
#248500 Great write up! iv got mine apart and going to get the fabric. The dremel is the way to go to get the plastiweld tabs. this diy helped alot. pics to follow!
By kingjmack
#256245 I didn't use tweed, but ended up using vinyl. I'll get some better pics tomorrow.

By familyEGuy23
#270523 Nice write up quick question. I'm going to re-wrap my door panels I have a sedan so how many yards should I get? :?
By Iamthebajujuboy
#345998 Hey Guys

I am re wrapping my door panels and I am stuck on how to remove those plastic rivets to get to the fabric. I've been checking it out and I think that heat has been applied to the rivets. any Ideas on removing them?

Thanks!@
By Laoboy
#346034 :shock: Looks pretty clean. Thanks for the write up. Might have to give this a try one day..