Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By gtstripes
#217814 i used K&N or sumfn.. i done my whole interior black with white buttons/trim looks SICKK lol but umm i sorta realised i used BUMPER AND TRIM PAINT for my vinyl dash and door panels so yeah FML.. il re-do them tho lol hasnt showed any sign of damage :D
By stenberg83
#218013 i painted my entire center console...

i first used armor all wipes (the orange degreaser ones) to get all the grime and grease off all the peices.

then i rinsed the waxy film like stuff that was left behind from the wipes...

dupli-color vinyl & fabric paint was what i went with, sprayed about 5 or so light coats... and i gotta say, it looks really good. and its holding up great so issues with it what so ever
By eg-guy
robster wrote:I didn't use/try it on my door panels (got my self new ones) but on the dashboard it's not sticky or leaving any marks!

Oh and i used the semiflat black color so i have no reflektions in the windshield.

u have a pic of ur dash? Ive painted interior pieces before and have had bad results after a few months.

3 years and still holding up thats impressive for spray paint.
By robster
scrape n pavement wrote:
robster wrote:I didn't use/try it on my door panels (got my self new ones) but on the dashboard it's not sticky or leaving any marks!

Oh and i used the semiflat black color so i have no reflektions in the windshield.

u have a pic of ur dash? Ive painted interior pieces before and have had bad results after a few months.

3 years and still holding up thats impressive for spray paint.

Doorpanels are OEM, dashboard ist painted

By eg-guy
#249072 thats sick man, looks better than stock.
By DontHateonEG8
scrape n pavement wrote:thats sick man, looks better than stock.

WRD!
could you snap a pic with the door closed just to see the difference between the OE color and the dash, robster? thanks!
By 92_eghatch
#252120 robster, what did you do to make your e-brake boot? ....i like! :)

is it actually bought, or did you make it? ...and how is it connected to the console?

next question is your dash. you cleaned, primed and painted it. but how many coats of primer did you use? and did you sand the primer? and with what grit?
By 92_eghatch
#252337 Those look sick! I've been wanting to attempt it. But don't know where to even start lol.

Ill be painting most of my plastic this weekend. Something minor, but something I've been wanting to do. Ill update my outdated build with pics.
By Chance
Adrian91 wrote:does that stay sticky, or leave marks on your hand if you use the arm rest on the door?

Not at all.
By that ISH hatch
#252615 nice diy, i was just about to wing it when i found this. how does that color paint match up to the oem black interior?
By DontHateonEG8
that ISH hatch wrote:nice diy, i was just about to wing it when i found this. how does that color paint match up to the oem black interior?

reading previous pages can be helpful...
DontHateonEG8 wrote:
scrape n pavement wrote:thats sick man, looks better than stock.

WRD!
could you snap a pic with the door closed just to see the difference between the OE color and the dash, robster? thanks!

robster wrote:Here is a side by side compareison

By 1ACarlos
#252652 Nice job