Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By master peg
#109388 nice diy dan and welcome to civic eg, yes its peg_leg lol.
By Mr. Pink
#109434 hmm i have an automatic DC cluster with pigtails that i have no use for, i wonder ig anyone would want it, $40 shipped anywhere with in the states, and $75 shipped world wide
By Ej1rider
#109539 dan i got the front part of the eg cluster from peg today, went to his house and oicked one up, i just got to go find the teggy cluster
By danomatic93
#109556 cool cool. Let me know when you get everything. I'll pm you my shipping address. Oh, btw, you have to pay the shipping :)
By Ej1rider
danomatic93 wrote:cool cool. Let me know when you get everything. I'll pm you my shipping address. Oh, btw, you have to pay the shipping :)
lol i kinda figured that
By Classiccarsrule85
#111265 Just a quick question im about to wire up my integra cluster into my eg and i know of the link but its not really complete unless you dont use the C-C10 plug......I do not see this plug anywhere on the chart here.....So im guessing you didnt use it either?.....
By Coplies
#156803 I have a GSR cluster that i could do for $50 plus shipping. It is for a 5pd and only has 70k on it. I just bought it for $50 and dont want one with kmh anymore
Last edited by Coplies on Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
By danomatic93
Coplies wrote:I have a GSR cluster that i could do for $50 plus shipping. It is for a 5pd and only has 70k on it. I just bought it for $50 and dont want one on kmh anymore

Wow that's cheap! I charge $100 for the modification and $30 for a plug-n-play harness.
By Coplies
#156891 haha no, i meant i have just the teg cluster that i want to sell. Sorry if that wasnt clear
By danomatic93
Coplies wrote:haha no, i meant i have just the teg cluster that i want to sell. Sorry if that wasnt clear

I see! That makes a lot more sense!
By Coplies
#157089 So this PNP harness that is $30, does it allow the individual door ajar indicators to function properly? If I get the teg fuel sending unit will the low fuel indicator work?
By danomatic93
Coplies wrote:So this PNP harness that is $30, does it allow the individual door ajar indicators to function properly? If I get the teg fuel sending unit will the low fuel indicator work?

No, not at all. BUT...

...I can leave the wires for both of those such that you can connected them when you get the devices.
By ShEfA
#159311 Thank you for the topic, It helped alot when doing mine, that is what turned out:

ImageImageImageImage
By sablos
#221878 Hi, I wonder how it is dealt with involvement? connectors are the Integra, the same as EG alarms?