Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By dbrooks
#181419 I'm pumped to do this. I thought mine was just broken. Haha
By TrailerTrash
dbrooks wrote:I'm pumped to do this. I thought mine was just broken. Haha

thats exactly what I thought too lol

now im in the habbit of checking the lights every single time I exit the car.

very good write up I love these DIYs 8)
By kingjmack
#224135 Just completed this mod and it's one of the most useful mods I've ever done! Got a buzzer from radio shack, hooked it up to the two right connectors on the fuse box, and shazzam! I now have a buzzer when I take my keys out and leave the headlights on. Oh yeah, this was on a 93 Ex Coupe.
By RyVcZ
#224455 i gotta check my EG and see if our phdm unit also have the same fuse box..
By 92_eghatch
#241256 don't think my cx came with this. ...but it also didn't come standard with PS so...
By ktang
#331090 I finally got around to doing this, after draining my battery again. I attached to the 3rd and 4th terminals from the left, instead of the 4th and 5th, so there is a quick "beep" when I start the car. That way I know that the buzzer is working.
By DirtyEye
#331103 You guys mean that beep when you turn on the lights without ignition on?
If so, I thought it'd be stock on all the 5th gen civics? My hatch had absolutely no extras whatsoever but has that beep I mentioned above, maybe because it's mandatory here :woot: *turn sarcasm off*
By crazy-88
#331420 I've killed my battery over a dozen times this year alone! can't thank whoever wrote this up enuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
By eclipse222
#335319 Guys! How can I enable a buzzer when the ignition?!
By nd1983
eclipse222 wrote:Guys! How can I enable a buzzer when the ignition?!

when the ignition what?