Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By fresh eh2*
#241975 Im doing my climate control but im using sylvania bulbs and a amber reflector used in tailights and headlights to get the proper amber color. I also thought about using OEM EM1 orange condoms instead of the OEM blue ones that come in our civics.
By DontHateonEG8
fresh eh2* wrote:Im doing my climate control but im using sylvania bulbs and a amber reflector used in tailights and headlights to get the proper amber color. I also thought about using OEM EM1 orange condoms instead of the OEM blue ones that come in our civics.

ugh, if people actually read the whole thread...
look at the very last item ... and maybe throughout the whole site
http://autolumination.com/74.htm

OEM SI bulb condoms are really expensive (I think its close to 15 for like 10 of them? not 100% sure) or you can buy the condoms from there for 29 cents each plus low shipping. also remember - your old bulbs are probably dim, and those peeps have nice replacements - i bought some red bulbs and hella happy.
By 92hatchie
#242355 ok so idecided to try to modify my cluster lightning
so i decided to buy new regular bulbs
i jus swapped the old bulbs wit the new and i used a red sharpie n painted the bulbs
and walaaa looks pretty good,, but im gonna go wit led bulbs instead for a brighter light
By HAFIL0_EG
408eg6 wrote:ok so idecided to try to modify my cluster lightning
so i decided to buy new regular bulbs
i jus swapped the old bulbs wit the new and i used a red sharpie n painted the bulbs
and walaaa looks pretty good,, but im gonna go wit led bulbs instead for a brighter light

i've done the sharpie method to my ST162 Celica back in the day, it started off good and after a while the heat from the bulb cracked the sharpie coating and went from a solid bright blue to a pale blue.
how have yours held up?
By 92hatchie
#245261 held great.. unfotunately my hatch got stolen last night :x [smilie=BangHead.gif]
By HBKFanatic
fresh eh2* wrote:Im doing my climate control but im using sylvania bulbs and a amber reflector used in tailights and headlights to get the proper amber color. I also thought about using OEM EM1 orange condoms instead of the OEM blue ones that come in our civics.

Thats whats up Hess! For those wondering, this is what that method would look like, this is mine btw. I have a DIY if anyone is interested.

By HungRealLow21
#271200 oh man thats whats up imma do this soon as my leds come in!!