Dash Seats, Steering Wheels etc... If it's inside your Civic then it's in here.
By DirtyEye
#325791 I changed the climate control lights with LED's a while back but it looked stupid!
This time I used an LED's stripe and the illumination is perfect.

Before:

After:

And my cluster:

By kimo
#325794 That looks really good :thumb: . Would you mind telling me what part exactly that you used and where you got it from?

DirtyEye wrote:I changed the climate control lights with LED's a while back but it looked stupid!
By rootbeer_eg
kimo wrote:That looks really good :thumb: . Would you mind telling me what part exactly that you used and where you got it from?

DirtyEye wrote:I changed the climate control lights with LED's a while back but it looked stupid!

what he said
this looks way better then my dash now
By DirtyEye
#325827 Thanks for your comments! It really was one helluva work but it was so damn worth it baby 8)

I bought an LED stripe which is cuttable like here http://www.ebay.com/itm/281002106741?va ... 1497.l2648

Good thing was I didn't have to use a pre-resistor since it was already soldered in.
By rootbeer_eg
#325845 did you by chance take any pictures as you were doing this cause i would would be very interested to see how you did this
By DirtyEye
rootbeer_eg wrote:did you by chance take any pictures as you were doing this cause i would would be very interested to see how you did this

Unfortunately not but I try to get some pics from various sites together to show you how I managed it.
By DirtyEye
#326114 There you go!
On pic #2 I crossed out one bulb, you better go with the one I choosed simply because of the lenght of the wiring.
Then all you need to do is to solder it together with the two red cables of the one bulb. I forgot which one was for ground and power but it won't be that hard to figure out 'cause you only have to do it again the other way around and it'll work!

Use an LED stripe (like in the link above) with an included pre-resistor, worked perfect for me. One problem I could care less!

PS: I have one led stripe left if you or someone else need it? It's the exact same color (warm white) like shown in my pictures.

By kt95CiviCDX
#326614 Just a quick question...do I have to use the brown seats circled for the bulbs or could I use the other black ones on the back of the cluster?
By DirtyEye
kt95CiviCDX wrote:Just a quick question...do I have to use the brown seats circled for the bulbs or could I use the other black ones on the back of the cluster?

Aren't they of different size?
By kt95CiviCDX
#326642 I'm not sure...guess I'll just have to try it out
By idlewee
#331993 thanx for idea, I make it with RGB-led